Manningham.
Think he is underrated big time here, esp. considering he had the most TD receptions for a WR in both SF/NYG games last year.
There are 518 users in the forums
Who will be the 49ers best free agent pickup this year?
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Who will be the 49ers best free agent pickup this year?
Aug 16, 2012 at 12:34 PM
- JTsBiggestFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,758
Aug 16, 2012 at 12:35 PM
- PA49ersfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 13,053
Other. MARIO!
Aug 16, 2012 at 12:35 PM
- Mr.Mcgibblets
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,079
Still going with Moss. Could be so totally wrong, but I get this feeling that he can have a huge year still. Or maybe that's just my desire talking, as I have wanted us to have a stud WR for SO long.
Manningham may end up far more productive than I give credit for as well.
Manningham may end up far more productive than I give credit for as well.
Aug 16, 2012 at 12:37 PM
- fryet
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,386
Oops! Well, I guess we can consider Other to be Mario.
For me personally, I am thinking it may be Brandon Jacobs. If we can get better at 3rd and short and at the goal line, that may have the greatest impact on the team.
For me personally, I am thinking it may be Brandon Jacobs. If we can get better at 3rd and short and at the goal line, that may have the greatest impact on the team.
Aug 16, 2012 at 12:40 PM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 72,870
Jacobs, not a probowl year but 3rd and short improvements
Aug 16, 2012 at 12:41 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,129
Big Cox
Aug 16, 2012 at 12:42 PM
- AB81Rules
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 34,100
I'm gonna go and shock people, Mario is my 2nd choice, but #1 is Brandon Jacobs, I think he will shock people, and will run like a new player.
Aug 16, 2012 at 12:43 PM
- qnnhan7
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,178
I think it's between Moss and Jacobs.
Aug 16, 2012 at 12:44 PM
- Cjez
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 170,692
if jacobs can solve our short yardage problems at the running back position, it'll be him.
Aug 16, 2012 at 1:34 PM
- Chico
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,546
it's gotta be Jacobs...I think we're still going to be a running team first, passing team second. Jacobs is going to relieve Gire during the season and well into the playoffs so he will have a bigger impact IMO
Aug 16, 2012 at 2:00 PM
- Misfit_Niner540
- Veteran
- Posts: 121
Alama-Francis??
Aug 16, 2012 at 2:02 PM
- Misfit_Niner540
- Veteran
- Posts: 121
Double post
[ Edited by Misfit_Niner540 on Aug 16, 2012 at 2:03 PM ]
Aug 16, 2012 at 2:12 PM
- Super9er81
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,309
Other - Manningham
Aug 16, 2012 at 2:16 PM
- AlohaBruh
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,521
Originally posted by susweel:Big Cox
.