There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who will be the 49ers best free agent pickup this year?

Who will be the 49ers best free agent pickup this year?

• fryet
  • Veteran
Which pickup do you think will have the biggest positive impact on the team this season?
Manningham.

Think he is underrated big time here, esp. considering he had the most TD receptions for a WR in both SF/NYG games last year.
Other. MARIO!
Still going with Moss. Could be so totally wrong, but I get this feeling that he can have a huge year still. Or maybe that's just my desire talking, as I have wanted us to have a stud WR for SO long.

Manningham may end up far more productive than I give credit for as well.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Oops! Well, I guess we can consider Other to be Mario.

For me personally, I am thinking it may be Brandon Jacobs. If we can get better at 3rd and short and at the goal line, that may have the greatest impact on the team.
Jacobs, not a probowl year but 3rd and short improvements
Big Cox
I'm gonna go and shock people, Mario is my 2nd choice, but #1 is Brandon Jacobs, I think he will shock people, and will run like a new player.
I think it's between Moss and Jacobs.
if jacobs can solve our short yardage problems at the running back position, it'll be him.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
it's gotta be Jacobs...I think we're still going to be a running team first, passing team second. Jacobs is going to relieve Gire during the season and well into the playoffs so he will have a bigger impact IMO
Alama-Francis??
Double post
[ Edited by Misfit_Niner540 on Aug 16, 2012 at 2:03 PM ]
Other - Manningham
Originally posted by susweel:
Big Cox