There are 156 users in the forums

25 days until Lambeau... what's your mindset going into 2012?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

25 days until Lambeau... what's your mindset going into 2012?

Originally posted by Pick6:
on my signal, unleash hell!

Forget Tom Hardy. Justin Smith should have played Bane in DKR.
IF ITS ON THEN ITS ON!!!
My mind going into 2012 is that we win every game by 35+ points.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
My mind going into 2012 is that we win every game by 35+ points.

Thats 11 David Akers FG and a safety
  • Chico
  • Veteran

I'm fired up! This is our year to kick some A$$!!! Superbowl here we come. Anything less, is a disappointing season just what we like...just like the glory years!
With all these coverage of the passing game and receivers in the preseason and knowing Harbaugh to be conservative early, they might come out in their first drive groundout a 15 plays 80 yards drive. With Boone added to the line, we might be a better running team before being a better passing one. And in between Gore, LaMichael, Hunter, and Jacobs, they will make the Packers defense want to quit by half time. Aaron Rodgers waiting impatiently on the sideline for his turn. Just in time to face the NFL best defense.

We hit 24pts or more, we win the game by a blow out. This defense only gives up points in the teens.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 16, 2012 at 6:40 AM ]
I say the 9ers go to Lambeau Field and dominate the Packers! I'm fired up and I can't wait!!!

I really can't wait for week two when they make the lions look like kittens..........

Post game hand shake should be interesting as well......
[ Edited by kemp_j on Aug 16, 2012 at 6:47 AM ]
Originally posted by kemp_j:
I say the 9ers go to Lambeau Field and dominate the Packers! I'm fired up and I can't wait!!!

I really can't wait for week two when they make the lions look like kittens..........

Post game hand shake should be interesting as well......

It probably will be extra calm, lol. Guaranteed highlight that night!
Originally posted by Muggins:
Packers fans when we take the field.

lol

That's also the Seahawks fans when they seen the new jerseys.
[ Edited by verb1der on Aug 16, 2012 at 10:02 AM ]
I really wish more people in the media would discount the niners and quote stats as to why they will just be average next year, and over-hype the Seahawks as the now team to beat in the division. It really makes me laugh when I hear that kind of talk by people like Skip Bayless and will just make it that more satisfying when the niners dominate again next year.

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I really wish more people in the media would discount the niners and quote stats as to why they will just be average next year, and over-hype the Seahawks as the now team to beat in the division. It really makes me laugh when I hear that kind of talk by people like Skip Bayless and will just make it that more satisfying when the niners dominate again next year.

Best defense in the West.... I checked out their last preseason game... BRAHHHAAAAHHH!

OK, Maybe they have some talented names on that D. But it takes the whole group to be the best D. Ask the Eagles how their Dream Team did last year...
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Skip Bayless? You mean the man that said Joseph Addai was going to wrap up the Lombardi Trophy for the Patriots...Just to watch Joseph get cut a couple hours later? That Skip Bayless? LMAO
If we win. We win. If we lose. We lose. Either way, i'm watching every game, and cheering just as hard.

hopefully. we win.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Anything less than a sixth Lombardi would be a disappointment.

In other words, things are finally back to normal.

So nice for it to be that way again!
My friends back east all think that AS is still his old self, Moss is old news and Gore is just old so they believe we will crash and burn this season. I think Packers won't even know what hit them until three days later.
Share 49ersWebzone