There are 83 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Guess the first play

Originally posted by THEB:
The Alex Smith trolls are really getting old. Keeping a level head on this forum is getting insanely difficult.

I bet you sleep with a night light
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

What the hell does this even have to do with anything? Honestly people should get banned for this kind of instigating b******t.
the san francisco 49ers win the coin toss and elects to defer to the second half
The Alex Smith trolls are really getting old. Keeping a level head on this forum is getting insanely difficult.

Quick slant to Crabtree. Incomplete.
Its the interwebs, people. Let's all be civil and stay calm.

k thx bye.
What the hell does this even have to do with anything? Honestly people should get banned for this kind of instigating b******t.

its not instigating if you don't get mad about sleeping with a night light
wow since alex rolls tot he right so often and since our WR lead the nfl for most drops

he must be the most accurate qb in nfl to still have competition % over 60

in all seriousness though any1 expecting much of the offense today is kidding themselves i mean were playing the vikings week 3 in regular season i cant even believe the nfl decided to make us play them today

It means nothing, i heard it in a song and it stuck in my brain

Cause you scared of the dark, and you stink like a fart
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Cause you scared of the dark, and you stink like a fart
exactly

kyle williams take a football to the knee during the kick off return and vikings recover.
crabtree motion left to just outside staley, hand off to gore off left tackle with crab and bruce as lead blockers
slant route to delanie walker