LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 223 users in the forums

Manningham Number

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He is wearing 14 but the 49ers site has him with no number now but did have him listed as 14. Do you think he asked them to hold on putting a number on him till he finds out if the number 82 will become available? He has been on the roster a while now with no number to his name.
  • mod
  • Veteran
who is number 82?
Nate Byham
havent heard much bout Byham during camp good chance he gets cut & Super Mario gets his number hes playing the waiting game #14 brings back bad memories (O' Sullivan)

Mario should get #82.

And btw, I'm tired of all these teen #s for our WRs.
Originally posted by JoeMontana:
Nate Byham

won't make team
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
won't make team
do you think he makes it till the final cut? we do need a couple of back up tight ends do we not?
John Taylor weeps
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Mario should get #82.

And btw, I'm tired of all these teen #s for our WRs.

Agree. I think Bynam will get cut and he will get his #82
Nate

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
John Taylor weeps

I claim to be JTs Biggest Fan, but he was never due to have his jersey retired and for what it's worth Manningham might be the best #82 since Taylor retired.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
John Taylor weeps

I claim to be JTs Biggest Fan, but he was never due to have his jersey retired and for what it's worth Manningham might be the best #82 since Taylor retired.

he will hopewilly catch a GWTD in New Orleans in February and thus eternally crush and devastate who-tard? nation once and for all with great justice
Originally posted by cciowa:
won't make team
do you think he makes it till the final cut? we do need a couple of back up tight ends do we not?

according to AB83 we don't have room
won't make team

VD and Dwalk and then a few dual utility JUMBO TE
won't make team

VD and Dwalk and then a few dual utility JUMBO TE

i'm kinda hoping reuland makes the team, problem is he can't really block for s**t
Share 49ersWebzone