There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 2)

Originally posted by mayo49:
Just a heads up. Their replaying the game on NFLN at 10:00am. 15 minutes from now.

Thank you!
Just re-watching on NFLN. That phantom holding call on Davis cost us a points. Think it went from 3rd and 1/2 a yard to 3rd and 14. We ended up going for it on 4th and 1 on that drive and didn't get it. Could have cost us a td. I think our 1's despite missing Brooks and Aldon held their own but they were missing Watt.

And it was funny NFL Network actually put Jim Harbaugh gets headache from officiating. What a joke... they want to make everything into a story. And the media wonders why nobody wants to talk to them.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 19, 2012 at 10:55 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Just re-watching on NFLN. That phantom holding call on Davis cost us a points. Think it went from 3rd and 1/2 a yard to 3rd and 14. We ended up going for it on 4th and 1 on that drive and didn't get it. Could have cost us a td. I think our 1's despite missing Brooks and Aldon held their own but they were missing Watt.

And it was funny NFL Network actually put Jim Harbaugh gets headache from officiating. What a joke... they want to make everything into a story. And the media wonders why nobody wants to talk to them.

Those refs were the worst I have seen yet. They missed an obvious holding call committed against Mario Manningham as well. I wasn't even paying close attention and saw that hold from a mile away.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Those refs were the worst I have seen yet. They missed an obvious holding call committed against Mario Manningham as well. I wasn't even paying close attention and saw that hold from a mile away.

Yeah, that would have given us like 30 yards. I thought they were decent in the 1st game but this game there were a lot of missed calls.
Thanks Brian and Jikkle for the feedback... I'll be back in the states and at the Niners - Bronco game sporting my PDub jersey. Can't wait to see Harbaugh glare at the refs in person!
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Those refs were the worst I have seen yet. They missed an obvious holding call committed against Mario Manningham as well. I wasn't even paying close attention and saw that hold from a mile away.

Yeah, that would have given us like 30 yards. I thought they were decent in the 1st game but this game there were a lot of missed calls.

I noticed that too but a loss is a loss
1 for 3 Crabtree is now 1 for 4....
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
1 for 3 Crabtree is now 1 for 4....

Hey, that a 25% improvement! Or is it a 33% improvement?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
1 for 3 Crabtree is now 1 for 4....

Hey, that a 25% improvement! Or is it a 33% improvement?

It's 33.3333%. Yes, he's improving You either getting worse or getting better, never stay the same...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
It's 33.3333%. Yes, he's improving You either getting worse or getting better, never stay the same...

Imagine how good he's going to be in year 2049!
Just saw some of the Kaeper's plays. He look much better in the pocket. And had time to throw. He needs to work on his quick out throws to the right. He turned his head too early. The dude is telegraphing his throws and almost got picked off twice. Houston defender dropped an INT and a pick 6.

In the word of Bill Walsh -- don't turn your head to the right when you are throwing to the right until you step to throw.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
1 for 3 Crabtree is now 1 for 4....

Crabtree is catch that one for 3 yards last friday and now is 1 for 4 yards? again for twice that two games in preseason?
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Aug 19, 2012 at 7:23 PM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
1 for 3 Crabtree is now 1 for 4....

Crabtree is catch that one for 3 yards last friday and now is 1 for 4 yards? again for twice that two games in preseason?

It's all in fun, BuzzB, don't hate. It's just the preseason. I'm sure he'll get much better when regular season comes around.


I think...
the point of crabtree playing preseason was just so he can practice running plays with the new offesnes we constantly had in the past- in fact i was more upset he didnt play in practice rather than preseason but its great hes playing this year it will give him that much more of a leg up in the offesne (if you look at his stats he gets hot every year towards the end - it cant be a concidence that once he gets acouple real tiem game experiance with the playbook he gets hot)

i think crabtree gets 1100 yards this year with maybe about 5 TDs
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
1 for 3 Crabtree is now 1 for 4....

Crabtree is catch that one for 3 yards last friday and now is 1 for 4 yards? again for twice that two games in preseason?

It's all in fun, BuzzB, don't hate. It's just the preseason. I'm sure he'll get much better when regular season comes around.


I think...

LOL... ok Alright.. u know? I am so piss off that Crabtree didn't help for us in NFCC when He failed at NO Saints but lucky for won then Failed at NY Giants beat us.. He is big an ego and wanna more moneys cuz he is always complains cuz i don't like to hear him what he saying it.. I feel it cuz i dislike him so much!! anyway.. i will forgive him if he is chance get better much this season? Let's see and what happen..