There are 237 users in the forums

Michael Irvin still bitter about 94

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • BobS
  • Veteran
There is no ex-player I hate more than Irvin.
Check out his rap sheet as a player, he should have been kicked out of the league. Now he's a role model. If Sanders and Watters resigned the Niners win at least two more Super Bowls.
Originally posted by dwy621:
The balance of power changed when Charles Haley went to the Cowboys.

yup. Being peed on by a crazy man has been proven to make you a better football player.
Originally posted by BobS:
There is no ex-player I hate more than Irvin.

I don't like to use the word "hate," so I'll just say that I would like to feed him gasoline, then force him to pee on a bonfire until his d!ck burns off and his bladder explodes. No "hate," though.

suck on this irvin!
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jul 30, 2012 at 6:51 PM ]
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dwy621:
The balance of power changed when Charles Haley went to the Cowboys.

That was Seifert that traded him!
Originally posted by jones49:
Yeah well Im still bitter about 1992 & 1993 so f**k him.

All of This !
who cares what coke head says.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Check out his rap sheet as a player, he should have been kicked out of the league. Now he's a role model. If Sanders and Watters resigned the Niners win at least two more Super Bowls.

i wouldn't say role model. he's just acknowledges how stupid he was/is.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I tried to use the term in a sarcastic way.

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

I tried to use the term in a sarcastic way.

LOL, my inner anti-cowboy has a hard time seeing it.
Originally posted by 99problems:
http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/tech/post/_/id/1142/michael-irvin-talks-%E2%80%98madden-13%E2%80%99-megatron

Other legends in "Madden" this year include Jerry Rice and Deion Sanders. Do you think you would have gotten that last ring if Deion would've stayed in San Francisco and never joined the Cowboys? He really seemed to swing the balance of power.

Listen, we were getting rings long before Deion went anywhere. I think that no-pass interference call and the three turnovers we gave up at the beginning of that game swung the balance of power for that playoff game. If we would've come back and won that game, there would've been no balance of power swung. Trust me, now. We spotted them 21 and closed the gap. I don't think anyone could've spotted us 21 and closed the gap.

He states that they "spotted" us 21 points instead of earning it.
thoughts....
and if anyone could have done what he says nobody could it would have been the 49ers.

the 1994 49ers were a better football team than the dallas cowboys.With or without deon sanders the 49ers would have still won the game between the 49ers and cowboys.In fact the referees made bad calls in the 1992 championship game between the 49ers and dallas cowboys
Originally posted by Chico:
Deon was looking at the ball the entire way which saved a PI call. Irvin's a competitor and any true competitor hates to lose! So many "what ifs" go into every game. However, i always HATED Michael Irvin so 'screw him!"

My favorite was when the heavily favored Cowb***hes lost to a Elvis Grbac and mighty powerful 49ers...When he threw to Jerry in the slot for a TD and then Merton runs one back for a TD!!! now THAT was my favorite ass whooping of the cowb***hes!

Me too. My neighbor back then gave me all sorts of grief before that game. No Steve Young? Wasn't even going to be close. The rest as they say was history.
so. im still bitter about 97 and 2011.
Michael Irvin should STFU. Coulda shoulda woulda but didn't. Turnovers are part of the game. Don't turn the ball over.

If Waters and Dieon had stayed they would have stayed we would have repeated, but they didn't. Its part of the game.

Just like in other championship games if the ghost inteferance against the skins had not been called, the niners would have gone on to do what no other had done-threepeat. If Craig han't fumbled in another championship game, we might have won that one to. $hit happens and we have to deal with it, just like Kyle Williams. Its part of the game.
Share 49ersWebzone