There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Countdown to Opening Day: 49ers @ Packers: 0 days!!!! It's Game Day!!!!

Originally posted by mayo49:
27 days

woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I hate fkn cheeseheads!!!!

I f@ck a cheesehead!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,980
26 days
f**k green bay
Originally posted by mayo49:
26 days

woooooooooooooooo
I hope the niners attack the middle of the field, make aj hawk and whoever prove they can cover (and they can't) imho who they put out there can't deal with hunter, gore or jacobs in the open field.

If the niner backs and te's can make some plays in that 0-15 yard range the safties will probably over play at some point. That can only be a benefit to our squad overall.

Their o line is poo butt and they dont have a running game our front 7 should feast. Just hope our db's dont over estimate themselves.
[ Edited by Allx9er on Aug 14, 2012 at 10:17 PM ]
I know its a stretch, but I hope Randy Moss comes out catching bombs from alex like its the 98 vikings in that Mutha**ka, thus destroying the Packers

I hope Alex runs in a 10 yard bootleg TD, then looks at the Packers bench and does the "discount double check" like "how u like me now Bia**

I hope Aldon starts salivating when he looks across at the mediocre Packers O-Line and proceeds to B***h slap 300 pound men around on his way to 3 sacks and 2 FFs

I Hope JH runs onto the field celebrating after the win and Mike Mcarthy is so pissed he tries to punch him...but he missed and hits one of his own players while JH (completely unaware that he's just been swung on) gallops jubilantly toward the locker room while pumping his fists at the crowd.

Like I said, I know its a stretch...but I can hope cant I?

But honestly I'll just take the "W" any way we can get it
[ Edited by qwestlove94 on Aug 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,980
25 days
Originally posted by mayo49:
25 days

woooooooooooooooo
ESPN and NFL Network will be gushing over Rodgers. Wouldn't it be awesome if by the end of the game, Alex out-plays him and it begins the tidal rush of support for him. If the Niners can win in Lambeau, there really isn't a team or place they can't win. It would be serious validation for this team from the East Coast Media.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
If the Niners can win in Lambeau, there really isn't a team or place they can't win. It would be serious validation for this team from the East Coast Media.

I doubt this. The media will find a way to credit the win to the defense, and say "Alex doesn't have to do much", and "Lambeau isn't the same in September as it is in December"...etc..
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
ESPN and NFL Network will be gushing over Rodgers. Wouldn't it be awesome if by the end of the game, Alex out-plays him and it begins the tidal rush of support for him. If the Niners can win in Lambeau, there really isn't a team or place they can't win. It would be serious validation for this team from the East Coast Media.

Nope. Unfortunately they will be talking about what's wrong with Rodgers and the Packs. Excuses abound. How else would you explained the consecutive loses against the Giants and 49ers at home, etc....

F*ck the media. If the Niners win against the Pack, it's because we are the best team in the league from September through 2013
Originally posted by verb1der:

I doubt this. The media will find a way to credit the win to the defense, and say "Alex doesn't have to do much", and "Lambeau isn't the same in September as it is in December"...etc..


Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Nope. Unfortunately they will be talking about what's wrong with Rodgers and the Packs. Excuses abound. How else would you explained the consecutive loses against the Giants and 49ers at home, etc....

F*ck the media. If the Niners win against the Pack, it's because we are the best team in the league from September through 2013

Unfortunately, you guys speak the truth. Still there would be some out there that would recognize what the Niners were (A DAMN GOOD TEAM that you don't want to face come the playoffs )
Right now it seems like the Packs are hurting at LB. That's the one position they don't want to be weak at when facing a 49ers team that can and will run the ball, smash mouth, physical football, with newly upgraded weapons very where on offense. The more I look at this match up, the more I think we win big.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
ESPN and NFL Network will be gushing over Rodgers. Wouldn't it be awesome if by the end of the game, Alex out-plays him and it begins the tidal rush of support for him. If the Niners can win in Lambeau, there really isn't a team or place they can't win. It would be serious validation for this team from the East Coast Media.

Nope. Unfortunately they will be talking about what's wrong with Rodgers and the Packs. Excuses abound. How else would you explained the consecutive loses against the Giants and 49ers at home, etc....

F*ck the media. If the Niners win against the Pack, it's because we are the best team in the league from September through 2013

More than likely the headline will be,

"Tebow caught Tebowing on the sidelines of the Jets Game"
"Peyton Manning threw a TD in a loss, but he is as good as he ever was."
...
...
"Giants"
...
"Cowboys"
....
...
"Dolphins"
...
"49ers win against Greenbay. Alex Smith had a plus 90 rating, but still not an NFL caliber QB like Tebow or Peyton"
...
"Raiders Suck again"