LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Countdown to Opening Day: 49ers @ Packers: 0 days!!!! It's Game Day!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So ready for this game for sure. Ordering my tickets to the game tommorrow!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 10, 2012 at 12:01 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
30 days
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Isn't that the guy that Heath Ledger was plowing in Brokeback Mountain?
Originally posted by mayo49:
30 days

woooooooooooooooo
Two injuries that already may impact game:

"...they suffered what could be a significant loss in the preseason opener as linebacker Desmond Bishop had to be helped off the field following a knee injury Thursday night in San Diego. Bishop had a player land on his extended leg with full force."

"Davon House, a potential starter at cornerback, suffered a shoulder injury playing on special teams in the second half."

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Two-injuries-a-blow-to-Packers-defense-in-preseason-opener.html
ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that free agent Cedric Benson is currently in Green Bay and expected to sign with the Packers.

It's a shrewd move by a shrewd organization. Benson isn't going to average more than four yards a pop on his 29-year-old legs, but he can still move the chains, get what's blocked, and stay healthy. He's a durable, workmanlike player at this stage of his career, which is really all the Packers need in an offense that creates running lanes with a lethal passing attack. James Starks has struggled mightily in camp and the preseason opener, and Alex Green is coming off an ACL tear. Benson isn't more than a mid-range RB3 and lacks passing-game ability, but he's now the fantasy back to own in Green Bay. Just expect little to no upside.
rotoworld.com

Hmm .. their running game still does not scare me against the niners but they could throw it 70 times.
[ Edited by ChaunceyGardner on Aug 10, 2012 at 5:08 PM ]
Just order our tickets will have them in a couple days for the game. Section 305 Row 2. Let me know where the tailgaters will be at.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
29 days
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
28 days

29 days

woooooooooooooooo
28 days

woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by DANADA:
28 days

woooooooooooooooo

Can't fU@ck!ng wait for this game!!!!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
27 days
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I hate fkn cheeseheads!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone