There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Countdown to Opening Day: 49ers @ Packers: 0 days!!!! It's Game Day!!!!

Originally posted by mayo49:
39 days

woooooooooooooooo
So ready!
Can't wait! Feels like Harbaugh will have his guys in mid-season form. The players still have that bad taste from the last game against the Giants. Same record setting defense. Newly injection of offensive weapons. Coupled with best special team, punter, and kicker in the NFL. We are going to destroy the Packers.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
38 days
PERHAPS, two of the best teams in the NFC going at it. (i still think the saints are a tad better)
38 days

woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by corona55569:
Let's tailgate ! i'll be out there as well, we have to gather all 49ers fans and on 3, "who's got it better than us" ? Loud and proud !!!!!

I am going with one of my friends who is a big Niners fan... I am all for tailgating and after the win going to a bar for a few!

Where are your seats?

And, anyone else from this forum going to GB?
[ Edited by cashmahne on Aug 2, 2012 at 11:14 AM ]
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
PERHAPS, two of the best teams in the NFC going at it. (i still think the saints are a tad better)

take away drew breese and they are a .500 ball club
This will be HUGE if we can walk out of there with the W. I think Rodgers is going to be eating a lot of dirt that day
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
37 days
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 3, 2012 at 12:38 AM ]
37 days

woooooooooooooooo
Countdown to my Birthday
How huge and awesome would it be if we dominated that team on opening day, it would send shockwaves through the NFL world.
Originally posted by qwestlove94:
How huge and awesome would it be if we dominated that team on opening day, it would send shockwaves through the NFL world.

that would be very awesome.