There are 121 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Countdown to Opening Day: 49ers @ Packers: 0 days!!!! It's Game Day!!!!

I would go with buffalo prime time. They have a solid D and always start the season hot and jets offense sucks
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
18 days
Originally posted by mayo49:
18 days

woooooooooooooooo
Can't believe we are in the teens. Bad nerves and sweaty palms on Sunday.
I don't understand why this game isn't a primetime game. Chargers and Raiders? Really??
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
I don't understand why this game isn't a primetime game. Chargers and Raiders? Really??

if this game isn't on nationally, i'm gonna write a very strong letter to Fox network.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

if this game isn't on nationally, i'm gonna write a very strong letter to Fox network.
http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/
I'm super excited about this game, but I don't think we will come out on top. I don't think it will significantly affect our chances at making the playoffs though. I just know our track record in Lambeau. If our defense can keep Rodgers off the field as much as possible, it will greatly increase our odds. We will need a few balls to bounce our way though. Make no mistake, this GB team is very good. The Niners will need to play flawlessly to beat them.

[ Edited by NinerBuff on Aug 22, 2012 at 9:43 AM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I'm super excited about this game, but I don't think we will come out on top. I don't think it will significantly affect our chances at making the playoffs though. I just know our track record in Lambeau. If our defense can keep Rodgers off the field as much as possible, it will greatly increase our odds. We will need a few balls to bounce our way though. Make no mistake, this GB team is very good. The Niners will need to play flawlessly to beat them.

Agreed, all those people badmouthing the Packers OL & defense right now are in for a rude awakening come Sept. 9th.
Man we haven't won in GB since Joe Montana and Rice, it would be awesome to win this game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Man we haven't won in GB since Joe Montana and Rice, it would be awesome to win this game.

They've got alot of weapons, it'll be a tough one. Their place, first game of the season, hope we don't come out flat.

They've got alot of weapons, it'll be a tough one. Their place, first game of the season, hope we don't come out flat.

yah I already have it marked down as a Loss but it dont hurt to desire a win.

yah I already have it marked down as a Loss but it dont hurt to desire a win.

That's how I feel
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Aug 22, 2012 at 11:34 AM ]