There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Finding some nuggets on youtube during offseason

Here's the first one from "Director" Chuck Thomas (LS in 1988 replaced by Cross for the SB game) ...

And also this one
found some

lol ^
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
found some

Ive been subscribed to him for a long while. He has been terrible lately. His beer battered onion rings are amazing though.
this is some serious shlt
wow and this one although the sound is terrible
Originally posted by 49Fever:
wow and this one although the sound is terrible

Hey, 49Fever, I believe I apologized for the quality in the description. How about "unfortunate" instead of terrible. (It is pretty God awful, though )
But thanks for posting. I was wondering how I got a couple hundred hits in a few days. Much appreciation. I have a lot more old games I was going to download but I think I'm going to start a new channel for that. The 49ers videos don't exactly go along with the theme of the other videos. I do have one (with better sound) that I'm quite proud of though.

Originally posted by trb77iii:
Hey, 49Fever, I believe I apologized for the quality in the description. How about "unfortunate" instead of terrible. (It is pretty God awful, though )
But thanks for posting. I was wondering how I got a couple hundred hits in a few days. Much appreciation. I have a lot more old games I was going to download but I think I'm going to start a new channel for that. The 49ers videos don't exactly go along with the theme of the other videos. I do have one (with better sound) that I'm quite proud of though.

No problemo my friend
More uploads = more nuggets
You are certainly welcomed
that vid would go perfectly with the audio of Williams briefing them on the bounty program.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home