LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 278 users in the forums

Warren Sapp - are you serious!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/25/sapp-defends-hits-on-clifton-rice/

This guy is a total tool. I remember that play to this day. How in gods green earth does he think his hit (it wasn't even a hit) was legal. Rice was running past him and he reached out, grabbed his facemask and yanked him down.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Sapp is a fat dumb f**k who is paid for reasons I do NOT understand, there is ZERO reason he should be on television. I don't know who's dick he sucked or what kind of dark secret he knows about someone but there is a reason he is on television that has NOTHING to do with his ability to be good at it, because there is no level of ability that he possesses. Anyone know how long his contract is, I would love to see it end?

OH, did I mention that he is a fat dumb f**k?
he's trying to sale a book don't even waste your time giving this bum any more notice.
Originally posted by Chief:
Sapp is a fat dumb f**k who is paid for reasons I do NOT understand, there is ZERO reason he should be on television. I don't know who's dick he sucked or what kind of dark secret he knows about someone but there is a reason he is on television that has NOTHING to do with his ability to be good at it, because there is no level of ability that he possesses. Anyone know how long his contract is, I would love to see it end?

OH, did I mention that he is a fat dumb f**k?

You forgot to mention:

He is fat
He is dumb
He is a f**k
I'm frankly shocked that people still listen to any of the talking heads. I mean, I know exactly how boring the offseason can be... but I refuse to waste my time on such things.
Sapp is a b*tch. I remember watching him do a little coach up last summer with Marcell Dareus(probably spelled wrong) and Aldon Smith. He was showing all the love to MD and then trying to critique Aldon because supposedly whatever move Aldon did wouldnt work at the next level unless you're a stud... and we all know how that turned out.

He's always been an a$$hole who can do no wrong, the only thing he is good for is arguing with Hamie Dukes, cause at least then one of them will lose the argument.
I think they've kissed and made up since...

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I think they've kissed and made up since...

Doesnt mean we still cant hate his ass
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
Sapp is a b*tch. I remember watching him do a little coach up last summer with Marcell Dareus(probably spelled wrong) and Aldon Smith. He was showing all the love to MD and then trying to critique Aldon because supposedly whatever move Aldon did wouldnt work at the next level unless you're a stud... and we all know how that turned out.

He's always been an a$$hole who can do no wrong, the only thing he is good for is arguing with Hamie Dukes, cause at least then one of them will lose the argument.

I remember that. his fat ass was huffing 7 puffing. i thought he was gonna have a heart attack trying to show up some younger better players lol
i like Warren Sapp. I think he's a decent analyst, and isn't afraid to tell it how it is. I usually dont detect much bias from him at all. That said...I also don't know how he thinks that tackle on Jerry was clean. The hit on Clifton....sure. But a facemask isnt clean. Like another poster mentioned, he's trying to sell books.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k that fat muther f**ker
Originally posted by oldman9er:
I'm frankly shocked that people still listen to any of the talking heads. I mean, I know exactly how boring the offseason can be... but I refuse to waste my time on such things.
you only waste time listening to the voice in your head then pass it along to the wz

joking
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
you only waste time listening to the voice in your head then pass it along to the wz

joking

Just adding a " joking" at the bottom of a post doesn't necessarily make your words any less hurtful.. as well as a personal attack.

I hope they ban you for this.

joking
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
In Sapps defense, at least on the Clifton block, as a defensive player you are taught to punish your opponent if you get a clean shot at him on a turnover. I am more than sure he didn't intentionally separate the guys hip muscles from his pelvis
Share 49ersWebzone