There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Has anyone received their season tickets for 2012 yet?

FedEx said estimated delivery was the 6th but tracking shows it is in my area and on truck for delivery. Booyyaaaaa.
For those who are interested, here are pics of the rest of the tickets.

• Chico
  • Veteran
NO
Thanks for sharing 3rdand3. Those are awesome. Are they actually raised out like 3d almost? If not whatever they did makes them look like they are. Really cool
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 3, 2012 at 1:25 PM ]
Damn...they delivered but I am at work so now I gotta wait until tomorrow when they deliver to the local FedEx office.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Damn...they delivered but I am at work so now I gotta wait until tomorrow when they deliver to the local FedEx office.

Daaaaaam ! Sweet Tickets !!!!! Bought tickets on ticket zoom back in June. They already sent them in mid june. PLAIN JANES ! Just says candlestickpark 49ers vs Lions .... Pre sale .....with ticketmaster logo. Who gets the nice stubs ? Or do u think ticket master bought a bunch of seats up ? Im jealous ? First game to the stick from NY and im stuck with ticketmaster stub
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Thanks for sharing 3rdand3. Those are awesome. Are they actually raised out like 3d almost? If not whatever they did makes them look like they are. Really cool

The players are raised - like embossed. You can tell by the way the light hits the bottom players in each photo.
[ Edited by 3rdand3 on Aug 3, 2012 at 3:20 PM ]
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Someone asked about parking passes. I am wondering too. This is the first year I have had them. Are they mailed separately?

I asked earlier. I just added parking this year for the first time too. I emailed my rep and she said since I added the pass later, they will be mailed separately, and should expect them next week.
Originally posted by fedogg:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Someone asked about parking passes. I am wondering too. This is the first year I have had them. Are they mailed separately?

I asked earlier. I just added parking this year for the first time too. I emailed my rep and she said since I added the pass later, they will be mailed separately, and should expect them next week.

My passes were included in the playbook.
Still haven't gotten mine yet.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Me neither brotha.

They hatin' on us. lol.
Originally posted by JD81:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Me neither brotha.

They hatin' on us. lol.

Include me in that boat...no email .. Nothing...getting kinda nervous now
Make sure you guys check the normal fedex dropoff places (i.e. thrown over the fence, behind any bushes, etc.)
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home