Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 TRAINING CAMP THREAD

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by cciowa:
his arrogance almost cost us alex and manning, i wish he would have drafted an offensive lineman who did not have a broken foot. i think he should have taken aldon smith to the woodshed when he got his dui but instead he went and built houses for the homeless while aldon got stabbed.. and i am still on the fence about his overall number one pick. short list of b***hes for me

It aint Harbaughs job to baby Aldon Smith, he isn't his daddy. That kid is going to have to grow up and be a man on his own, it isn't Harbaughs job.

Cowboy and Willis, those are his daddies I have to admit, that Manning situation was a bit hairy.
my real issue is that i just do not believe in building homes for the homeless, let them do it themselves,, the longer you baby them, the longer they will be babies
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Finally some video...

Rookies report to training camp

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Rookies-Report-to-Training-Camp/87f1178f-32ee-431a-afaa-87b3fcf98968

Teddy Ginn Look like he's ready to do some battle with the DBs this year with the added weight.

Mother f**ker better learn how to snag some receptions!!!

Hater

I wont forget that out route he ran against the Rams and Alex threw him the ball and the bounced off his hands like a volleyball and they pick it off while we were driving it down their throat. I love the guy as a returner but C'mon MAN! That snag against the phantom call against Baltimore was bad ass.
It aint Harbaughs job to baby Aldon Smith, he isn't his daddy. That kid is going to have to grow up and be a man on his own, it isn't Harbaughs job.

respectfully disagree. Jh is the head of the rattlesnake, when his guys get out of line , he should set em down, tell him what is expected. well the poster asked and i gave my answer, knowing i would probably get roasted a bit for questioning the all mighty JH

the fact is you have no idea what harbaugh said to aldon after the dui in miami. JH job isn't to babysit the players like they are freshman in college, these are the pros and players should take responsibility. JH's job was to get this team to 13-3 and in the playoffs which he did, relax on the criticisms for now seeing as how last year played out.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
the fact is you have no idea what harbaugh said to aldon after the dui in miami. JH job isn't to babysit the players like they are freshman in college, these are the pros and players should take responsibility. JH's job was to get this team to 13-3 and in the playoffs which he did, relax on the criticisms for now seeing as how last year played out.
i am just responding to a poster asking how we think JH has done so far this off season. I think I can be critical if i want and still be a huge fan. I know its against the law to be critical of the coach around here but I was just responding to a question
i am just responding to a poster asking how we think JH has done so far this off season. I think I can be critical if i want and still be a huge fan. I know its against the law to be critical of the coach around here but I was just responding to a question

oh ok

oh ok

yeah

Well then be fair in your criticisms. Harbaugh coaching this team should be the main focus of that. Not what a young rookie did with his weekend and trying to hold Harbaugh accountable for that. Fact is, he was hired to get this team wins and condition and train his guys to help towards that goal. He wasn't hired to keep tabs on what they do on a Saturday night. The gist is that Aldon f**ked up and he is the only one responsible for that.

Could Harbaugh perhaps help him out in this regard or offer advice or discipline him? Sure. Should he share any of the blame for that incident? Hell no.
I wont forget that out route he ran against the Rams and Alex threw him the ball and the bounced off his hands like a volleyball and they pick it off while we were driving it down their throat. I love the guy as a returner but C'mon MAN! That snag against the phantom call against Baltimore was bad ass.

I think that might be the first game against the Giants. But yeah, don't know why that is with Ginn. He could be so much better. He made some good ones like the one you mentioned against Baltimore. Then have the ones like later in that same game on an out that bounced off his chest

Well then be fair in your criticisms. Harbaugh coaching this team should be the main focus of that. Not what a young rookie did with his weekend and trying to hold Harbaugh accountable for that. Fact is, he was hired to get this team wins and condition and train his guys to help towards that goal. He wasn't hired to keep tabs on what they do on a Saturday night. The gist is that Aldon f**ked up and he is the only one responsible for that.

Could Harbaugh perhaps help him out in this regard or offer advice or discipline him? Sure. Should he share any of the blame for that incident? Hell no.

i honestly cant see any legit criticisms of harbaugh this offseason, to me it just sounds like someone nitpicking. Could the AJ Jenkins pick not work out well? sure, could the aldon smith pick not have worked? sure, but it did work out. lets just have the season play out is what im sayin
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jul 23, 2012 at 7:53 PM ]

I think that might be the first game against the Giants. But yeah, don't know why that is with Ginn. He could be so much better. He made some good ones like the one you mentioned against Baltimore. Then have the ones like later in that same game on an out that bounced off his chest

Nope it was a home game vs the Rams.

Killed the game for us with that drop. Could of at least made it more interesting. Smith hit em in the numbers.
i honestly cant see any legit criticisms of harbaugh this offseason, to me it just sounds like someone nitpicking. Could the AJ Jenkins pick not work out well? sure, could the aldon smith pick not have worked? sure, but it did work out. lets just have the season play out is what im sayin

Yeah that is 100% correct. How can you find any faults with this guy? Especially after the coaches we have endured for the past decade or so.

This guy is our savior and basically gave us the first thing worth cheering for in 8 years. Harbaugh will be the glaring face of this franchise for a LONG time.

Nope it was a home game vs the Rams.

Nope, Giants.

Smith didn't throw a pick in the Rams game
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jul 23, 2012 at 8:16 PM ]
Finally some video...

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Rookies-Report-to-Training-Camp/87f1178f-32ee-431a-afaa-87b3fcf98968

Teddy Ginn Look like he's ready to do some battle with the DBs this year with the added weight.

Mother f**ker better learn how to snag some receptions!!!

Hater

I think that was the Giants.
Finally some video...

biggest, most significant thing i take from that vid is players are EXPECTING to play in Jan/Feb.....my word how far this team has come!!!