There are 630 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Really? 7.2 Wins?

Honey Badger don't give a f**k what Football Outsiders thinks.
Did they predict a 13-3 record last year? NFC West crown? Trip to the NFC Championship?
Good call 49erLegacy.
Amazingly enough no one in the NFC West is projected any better.
This is wonderful motivation. "Yeah, they were just lucky." "It was a fluke." "People won't be fooled by the trick plays this year," etc. Please oh please keep talking the 9ers down.
Originally posted by joebbadass:
This is wonderful motivation. "Yeah, they were just lucky." "It was a fluke." "People won't be fooled by the trick plays this year," etc. Please oh please keep talking the 9ers down.

Exactly. I hope the 49ers and Harbaugh are reading all this s**t. Luck my ass .. we beat the f**k outta teams. You just have to watch the NFCC game to know how good a football team we are.
Another reminder of how slow the offseason feels. I don't even understand the point of speculating on things like this. Reality plays out completely independent of speculation, and specualtion is just mental masturbation.
Two things OP.....

1) you realize that the Bills and Jets dont play first place schedules right?

2) who cares anyways?
If they wont give it to you then you must take it
Vegas has the 9ers at like 4/1 odds to win the superbowl this season right now.
Originally posted by sachie23:
Vegas has the 9ers at like 4/1 odds to win the superbowl this season right now.

MGM books have us at 4/1.

Cantor books have us at 10/1.

LINK
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by genus49:
Seriously...who cares?

Do you guys not recall how many prognoticators had the 49ers dead last in the NFC West last year?

Let them predict losing seasons all they want. Team has to go out there and perform no matter what strength of schedule. They're a talented team just need to have some things fall into place. I'd certainly take the over.

We were front runners for Andrew Luck.

Actually, we weren't, but good try.
Originally posted by SaksV:
They live in a Diabolical World

I can say, for a fact, we won't have 7.2 wins this year.