There are 143 users in the forums

Really? 7.2 Wins?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/07/inside-the-49ers/football-outsiders-projects-the-niners-to-win-7-2-games/

This is a waste of $12.50! Sad enough they give a team a 7.2 but this team makes it to the NFC Championship and they have the audacity to give the Bills & Jets a higher score. so lame!
Patriots: 12.0 wins.Packers: 11.1 wins.Bears: 10.2 wins.Steelers: 10.1 wins.Falcons: 9.9 wins.Bills: 9.7 wins.New York Jets: 9.2 wins.Ravens: 9.2 wins.Saints: 9.1 wins.
they manage to nail some unpredictable ones, and they manage to drop some real stinkers.

don't really care
Let's prove everyone wrong once again.
Seriously...who cares?

Do you guys not recall how many prognoticators had the 49ers dead last in the NFC West last year?

Let them predict losing seasons all they want. Team has to go out there and perform no matter what strength of schedule. They're a talented team just need to have some things fall into place. I'd certainly take the over.
Originally posted by genus49:
Seriously...who cares?

Do you guys not recall how many prognoticators had the 49ers dead last in the NFC West last year?

Let them predict losing seasons all they want. Team has to go out there and perform no matter what strength of schedule. They're a talented team just need to have some things fall into place. I'd certainly take the over.

We were front runners for Andrew Luck.
I think they drop to 10-6, but we have seen how a few injuries can destroy teams, so anything is possible. The team was incredibly healthy last season, and that can't be expected ever year. At the same time, good defenses keep teams competitive.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
They live in a Diabolical World
  • Chico
  • Veteran
meh, these so called "experts" sure know how to get me fired up! I think their picks are based off the color of the uniforms
linked by grant cohn = not even worth a read
They don't respect us. We will take our respect by force.

Typical East Coast Bias

They are butt hurt the Giants players won the All Star game

Even Dingleberry got 7.2 wins

Pure stinking pile
first thing you do if youre harbaugh, post this in the locker room
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
linked by grant cohn = not even worth a read

Sound advice,
If Football Outsiders project 7.2 wins, I wonder how many wins Insiders would project. The name Outsiders pretty much sums it up for me. Football Outsiders - On the Outside Looking In....Yeah, that'd be a great motto.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Typical East Coast Bias

They are butt hurt the Giants players won the All Star game

Even Dingleberry got 7.2 wins

Pure stinking pile

LOL if Singleterry got 7.2 with this team Harbaugh can sleep walk to 10 wins.
Share 49ersWebzone