There are 297 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This was such a good game! James got off
If the links not working, just go to NFL.com and over to the Video Tab and click on Preseason Live under subscription video
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
If the links not working, just go to NFL.com and over to the Video Tab and click on Preseason Live under subscription video

i was just busting your balls man
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/08/inside-the-49ers/roman-says-the-offense-will-be-pretty-basic-against-the-vikings/

I guess it I shouldn't be suprized but I would like to see the offense get some work in with the new plays Alex get some chemistry with his new WRs
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
i was just busting your balls man

It's all good, I figured but just wanted to put it out there in case someone hadn't seen it
cant wait to see LMJ and k hunter run the football!
This week is going by so slow....... Friday will come and it will probably be the longest day I can remember...lol
MAN I MISS THESE THREADS.....WELCOME BACK!!!!! CHEE HU GO NINERS!!!!!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Hey guys I wrote about who to keep an eye on in this game on my sports blog. Check it out! It would be greatly appreciated! http://sfsportscave.blogspot.com/

One thing I'm not looking forward to is the huge overreaction we will see if we lose or whatever.
Don't care if we win, just want the rookies and new additions to get used to being on this awesome team in preparation for Sept. when games count, and ZERO injuries

Can't wait to see Alex, Moss, James, Manningham...
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Score means nothing to me, I just want to see the young guys get on the field.
we better win...don't care how it's done but we gotta win...shut everyone up once and for all...
I want to see blood
dont care bout the outcome of the game as long as our boys come out healthy afterwards thats all that matters we know we have a good football team this year unlike years past when we wanted to see what kind of progress we where making during camp
Share 49ersWebzone