There are 160 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
the game doesn't come on until 1am Saturday morning CST where I am, but i'm so pumped, midnight pizza time!!!!!!
Originally posted by 228niner:
the game doesn't come on until 1am Saturday morning CST where I am, but i'm so pumped, midnight pizza time!!!!!!

Yeah, for this 1st game NFLN the schedule is:

Fri 10th 8 PM CT LIVE:

REPLAY ON NFLN AT:
(1AM CT That Same Night & Tue 14th 3PM CT)
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 6, 2012 at 8:40 PM ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
i guess that would be better then gettign sacked

doesnt matter

alex wasnt sacked much above 3 seconds but he was the most sacked qb under 3 seconds

short of it being designed run play no way any qb runs under 3 seconds

and i dont think kaaaaaep will run much i think that was just due to superior CB play he didnt run much last year if at all i dont see it as a problem

dude, how do u even know he's talking about Alex??
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
i guess that would be better then gettign sacked

doesnt matter

alex wasnt sacked much above 3 seconds but he was the most sacked qb under 3 seconds

short of it being designed run play no way any qb runs under 3 seconds

and i dont think kaaaaaep will run much i think that was just due to superior CB play he didnt run much last year if at all i dont see it as a problem

dude, how do u even know he's talking about Alex??

Lol, it's not worth getting into it with these guys...we see what AS can do... and all we can do is just pray and hope he can keep improving
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 6, 2012 at 8:57 PM ]
Singletary's first return to Candlestick
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Yeah, for this 1st game NFLN the schedule is:

Fri 10th 8 PM CT LIVE:

REPLAY ON NFLN AT:
(1AM CT That Same Night & Tue 14th 3PM CT)

oh ok when I check my listings (I have comcast) they are showing the jets and bengals at 6:30pm cst on friday then we come later that night/sat morning
oh ok when I check my listings (I have comcast) they are showing the jets and bengals at 6:30pm cst on friday then we come later that night/sat morning

Yea, the game is at 6 at night live for those who live in the bay area/who are streaming it. It isn't on NFL Network. The replays are all on nfl network. Only select games are live on nfl network (none for 49ers, just the one on fox against the broncos is live nationally) In this case the replay on nfln would be 1 in the morning so a few hours after the game ends. Then again Tuesday at 3 on nfln.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 7, 2012 at 6:59 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Yea, the game is at 6 at night live for those who live in the bay area/who are streaming it. It isn't on NFL Network. The replays are all on nfl network. Only select games are live on nfl network (none for 49ers, just the one on fox against the broncos is live nationally) In this case the replay on nfln would be 1 in the morning so a few hours after the game ends. Then again Tuesday at 3 on nfln.
oh ok gotcha
I will be listening on the radio, On-line .
over/under that Sing sends VD back to the locker room? lol

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but you can get all the preseason games online for 20 bucks on NFL.com.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
over/under that Sing sends VD back to the locker room? lol

he'll be too busy watching film
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
I'm sure it's been mentioned before but you can get all the preseason games online for 20 bucks on NFL.com.

you got a link to back up this outrageous claim you are making?
HaHa, yessir

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
HaHa, yessir

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3

rick roll?
Share 49ersWebzone