There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Smith to Moss TD! Call it Harbaugh. Make it happen


id rather the nfl world think moss is unhappy and alex cant throw deep till week 1 of regular season
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Smith to Moss TD! Call it Harbaugh. Make it happen


id rather the nfl world think moss is unhappy and alex cant throw deep till week 1 of regular season

Yeah, kinda like last year. I was all jacked up with the Edwards one-hander in preseason Gotta curb the excitement a little.....






.....Ahh! Screw it TD to Moss!!!
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
I just hope for no injuries
[ Edited by toeshawn on Aug 6, 2012 at 8:02 AM ]
So many reasons to be fired up for the upcoming pre-season

* a look at our new weapons ( Moss, Jenkins , Manningham ,James, Jacobs ) *

* see the progress made by Kap & Tolzien and the battle for the 3rd qb job ...JJ Might be a pre season surprise with that flame thrower arm *

* there is a spot available for a backup OLB , it will be fun to watch cam johnson and other backup OLB's fight it out for the job *

* Will Perrish Cox be a solid nickel or dime CB , or will he come back strong and challenge T Brown for the starting spot? *


I cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excited for a new football season. Go Niners!!!
Don't be disappointed if they use an offense that looks like Raye's, as they will not be showing their playbook as much as getting the kinks out of the basics. I'm looking forward to seeing if there is any chemistry apparent between all QBs and receivers...a bit early, but it would be nice to see Moss running some great routes.
I fully expect something that looks a lot like the Saints first drive last night. A heavy dose of our top three RB's and just a couple of passes to loosen Alex up. Its about getting the basics shored up with the line and play calling etc.. in the first preseason game. No need to have the vets in for more than a series. We have a lot of young guys who need to be sorted out on the depth chart. Let Kaep,Tolzien and Johnson throw the ball around...get LMJ and Hunter some big minutes.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Don't be disappointed if they use an offense that looks like Raye's, as they will not be showing their playbook as much as getting the kinks out of the basics. I'm looking forward to seeing if there is any chemistry apparent between all QBs and receivers...a bit early, but it would be nice to see Moss running some great routes.

the Jimmy Raye offense ..otherwise known as the "run, run, pass, punt offense"

in Raye's defense , he did say he was only doing "what he was told" ...but that was easily the most frustrating 49ers offense to watch ...never again will we have an unproven defensive minded coach calling the shots on offense , I hope we stick with offensive minded coaches, it's a relief to FINALLY go into the season with the same offensive system from the year before ,
SOON
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
the Jimmy Raye offense ..otherwise known as the "run, run, pass, punt offense"

in Raye's defense , he did say he was only doing "what he was told" ...but that was easily the most frustrating 49ers offense to watch ...never again will we have an unproven defensive minded coach calling the shots on offense , I hope we stick with offensive minded coaches, it's a relief to FINALLY go into the season with the same good offensive system from the year before ,

Fixed
ANYWHERE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB TO RE-WATCH GAME???

So, I have to work Friday night and I know it's just preseason (that's why I didn't ask for the day off). But I actually love preseason, not only to see how our starters look, but it's fun to watch the backups perform, being that you probably won't see most of them at all during the season.

So, when I get off work, i'd love to come home, crack open a beer, watch the game, and overanalyze everything....

I feel like since it's preseason, maybe some site or something will let you re-watch????

PLEASE..... HELP..... :(

http://youtu.be/1eSMxRya2S8
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
ANYWHERE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB TO RE-WATCH GAME???

So, I have to work Friday night and I know it's just preseason (that's why I didn't ask for the day off). But I actually love preseason, not only to see how our starters look, but it's fun to watch the backups perform, being that you probably won't see most of them at all during the season.

So, when I get off work, i'd love to come home, crack open a beer, watch the game, and overanalyze everything....

I feel like since it's preseason, maybe some site or something will let you re-watch????

PLEASE..... HELP..... :(

http://youtu.be/1eSMxRya2S8

if you have 20 bucks to spare you can do this
https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3&wl=SF&team=SF&nlrefer=SF&app=PRESEASON_LIVE&icampaign=PJ_GPPSL_sub_nav_link_SF&affiliateId=79141&clickId=434200437&affiliateCustomId=
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
ANYWHERE ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB TO RE-WATCH GAME???

So, I have to work Friday night and I know it's just preseason (that's why I didn't ask for the day off). But I actually love preseason, not only to see how our starters look, but it's fun to watch the backups perform, being that you probably won't see most of them at all during the season.

So, when I get off work, i'd love to come home, crack open a beer, watch the game, and overanalyze everything....

I feel like since it's preseason, maybe some site or something will let you re-watch????

PLEASE..... HELP..... :(

http://youtu.be/1eSMxRya2S8

i would go with justin tv
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
if you have 20 bucks to spare you can do this
https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3&wl=SF&team=SF&nlrefer=SF&app=PRESEASON_LIVE&icampaign=PJ_GPPSL_sub_nav_link_SF&affiliateId=79141&clickId=434200437&affiliateCustomId=

This is what I'm gonna be doing. NFLN will rebroadcast the game late Saturday night, but there's no way I am waiting to watch.
can't watch; working, lol