LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
can't watch; working, lol

deliberately not working this year just to watch, lol

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
if you have 20 bucks to spare you can do this
https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3&wl=SF&team=SF&nlrefer=SF&app=PRESEASON_LIVE&icampaign=PJ_GPPSL_sub_nav_link_SF&affiliateId=79141&clickId=434200437&affiliateCustomId=

This is what I'm gonna be doing. NFLN will rebroadcast the game late Saturday night, but there's no way I am waiting to watch.

u can watch the games live, then on demand, right? Might do that as well.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages?ttv=0&ttp=3&wl=SF&team=SF&nlrefer=SF&app=PRESEASON_LIVE&icampaign=PJ_GPPSL_sub_nav_link_SF&affiliateId=79141&clickId=434200437&affiliateCustomId=

This is what I'm gonna be doing. NFLN will rebroadcast the game late Saturday night, but there's no way I am waiting to watch.

Just signed on last night. Comes out to about $5 a game. Save me from searching streaming on the net. Sometimes unsuccessful. Plus the quality is good enough to hook my Apple to the widescreen.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 6, 2012 at 9:55 AM ]
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
So many reasons to be fired up for the upcoming pre-season

* a look at our new weapons ( Moss, Jenkins , Manningham ,James, Jacobs ) *

* see the progress made by Kap & Tolzien and the battle for the 3rd qb job ...JJ Might be a pre season surprise with that flame thrower arm *

* there is a spot available for a backup OLB , it will be fun to watch cam johnson and other backup OLB's fight it out for the job *

* Will Perrish Cox be a solid nickel or dime CB , or will he come back strong and challenge T Brown for the starting spot? *

I cIant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!

@your second point; Big time, the battle for the QB-backups has me actually fired up more than any other roster battles
I really want Kaep to secure the QB2 position, but he doesn't seem to be distinguishing himself. Hopefully that begins Friday.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Just signed on last night. Comes out to about $5 a game. Save me from searching streaming on the net. Sometimes unsuccessful. Plus the quality is good enough to hook my Apple to the widescreen.

Right. This. Pretty sure you get access to ALL nfl preseason games too. Last year, they kept dropping the cost by 5 bucks after each game. So you could wait if money is tight and you get the first game or two on your local stations.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
@your second point; Big time, the battle for the QB-backups has me actually fired up more than any other roster battles

also the WR battle
Would not surprise me if Scott Tolzien ended up looking better than the other guys. Might be one of those cats that seem to look good in preseason games.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

also the WR battle

I can see it now....(Smith drops back, his checkdown is covered, scrambles to his right, stops, sets his feet as he sees Moss deep downfield, throws a 50YD pass to Moss for a TD, Moss gives the ball to Smith, Smith goes to the Viking sideline and SPIKES the ball in Singletary's face as he pumps his chest like-a-beast !

I can see it now....(Smith drops back, his checkdown is covered, scrambles to his right, stops, sets his feet as he sees Moss deep downfield, throws a 50YD pass to Moss for a TD, Moss gives the ball to Smith, Smith goes to the Viking sideline and SPIKES the ball in Singletary's face as he pumps his chest like-a-beast !

hope not

i dont want to see anything too special in passing game
i would rather surprise the packers in week 1

hope not

Wouldn't that force GB to really double cover Moss in that game
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

hope not

Yeah, I agree. I want them to start worrying about that now. I don't want to creep up on people. I want them to know what's coming and still have issues with it.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

hope not

Yeah, I agree. I want them to start worrying about that now. I don't want to creep up on people. I want them to know what's coming and still have issues with it.
it would give us an advantage to start with and open things up for Alex
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 6, 2012 at 10:43 AM ]
First play, play action pass to Randy Moss for a 99 yard TD
Share 49ersWebzone