There are 827 users in the forums
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)
Aug 9, 2012 at 7:13 PM
- Bleed49ers4Life
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,587
Whoa! Is it tomorrow yet? I can't wait to put on all my 49er gear again. Go 49ers
Aug 9, 2012 at 7:14 PM
- cciowa
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
If crabtree and Ginn start. That means Kap gets Moss and Manningham. Oh my he could look really good!
sure,, gotta give the kid some confidence
Aug 9, 2012 at 7:16 PM
- cciowa
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by mayo49:no offense to your penis but i think a pro like moss does not need much to shake off the rust, even after a year off. for all we know JH just threw a couple of darts at the dart board to pick his starters for the first pre season game. i do want to see moss take that first hit
I'm still miffed. Why is Moss not starting? He needs the same if not more reps to get that rust off from not playing in a year.
Aug 9, 2012 at 7:25 PM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Goldson38:
I'm going to boo the s**t out of Kyle Williams tomorrow and will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k that piece of s**t!!!
terrible "fan". I hope the people in your section beat you up
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by Goldson38:
I'm going to boo the s**t out of Kyle Williams tomorrow and will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k that piece of s**t!!!
I'm going to beat the s**t out of anyone booing Kyle Williams tomorrow and I will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k those pieces of s**t!!!
FIRST AND LAST WARNING
Anyone wishing harm on anyone from this site, internet or in real life, will get the banhammer from this forum.
Y'all need to take a freakin' chill pill...
- 98
Hahaha the first preseason thread fight threatening harm, and it isn't even about Alex Smith for once!
Aug 9, 2012 at 7:31 PM
- cciowa
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Hahaha the first preseason thread fight threatening harm, and it isn't even about Alex Smith for once!
i started it, i admit it, i should not have said that. just need to think twice before you hit that send button cc
Aug 9, 2012 at 7:47 PM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by mayo49:no offense to your penis but i think a pro like moss does not need much to shake off the rust, even after a year off. for all we know JH just threw a couple of darts at the dart board to pick his starters for the first pre season game. i do want to see moss take that first hit
I'm still miffed. Why is Moss not starting? He needs the same if not more reps to get that rust off from not playing in a year.
It isn't like he's going to play the whole game. Give him some reps with the first team and then get him out of there. And, keep my penis out this.
Aug 9, 2012 at 7:50 PM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,132
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by Goldson38:
I'm going to boo the s**t out of Kyle Williams tomorrow and will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k that piece of s**t!!!
I'm going to beat the s**t out of anyone booing Kyle Williams tomorrow and I will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k those pieces of s**t!!!
sure u are lol
Aug 9, 2012 at 7:58 PM
- D-NOTTE
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,478
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
If crabtree and Ginn start. That means Kap gets Moss and Manningham. Oh my he could look really good!
sure,, gotta give the kid some confidence
Yep I can see this board explode next week.. the Alex hater and lovers will lose their shhit
Aug 9, 2012 at 8:12 PM
- Cjez
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 170,783
ERMAGHERD!! Kickoff is almost upon us!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 9, 2012 at 8:21 PM
- BimmerKing
- Veteran
- Posts: 23,276
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
If crabtree and Ginn start. That means Kap gets Moss and Manningham. Oh my he could look really good!
sure,, gotta give the kid some confidence
Yep I can see this board explode next week.. the Alex hater and lovers will lose their shhit
100%
Aug 9, 2012 at 8:23 PM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Hahaha the first preseason thread fight threatening harm, and it isn't even about Alex Smith for once!
i started it, i admit it, i should not have said that. just need to think twice before you hit that send button cc![]()
Don't beat yourself up dude, we all get a little rowdy before the 'first' one.
Aug 9, 2012 at 8:27 PM
- SnakePlissken
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,028
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
If crabtree and Ginn start. That means Kap gets Moss and Manningham. Oh my he could look really good!
sure,, gotta give the kid some confidence
Really helps all three (individually) due to the fact that Kaep has the strongest arm of all 4 QBs, and that Moss & Manningham are both very new to the system, would love to see Kaep at least dart a missile down to Moss before the end of the 1st quarter.
Aug 9, 2012 at 8:45 PM
- niners420
- Member
- Posts: 121
This is the 1st preseason in forever where ALL I wanna see is no injuries. I really could care less how anyone looks. I don't care if we lose 100-0 in all 4 games, just no injuries and we'll be ready to roll come the regular season.
Aug 9, 2012 at 9:16 PM
- Kolohe
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 67,133
Pretty happy for Ted Ginn getting the start, makes his chances of the 53 man even better. We need Ted Ginn IMO, even if hes the 4th or 5th receiver, hes a helluva return man.
Aug 9, 2012 at 9:25 PM
- bluecoller49ninerfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 234
God It feels like christmass eve. Can't wait to see the niners shine. I'm about to take a sleeper cuzz if not I will be up all night. Go niners
[ Edited by bluecoller49ninerfan on Aug 9, 2012 at 9:31 PM ]