There are 197 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Whoa! Is it tomorrow yet? I can't wait to put on all my 49er gear again. Go 49ers
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
If crabtree and Ginn start. That means Kap gets Moss and Manningham. Oh my he could look really good!

sure,, gotta give the kid some confidence
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm still miffed. Why is Moss not starting? He needs the same if not more reps to get that rust off from not playing in a year.
no offense to your penis but i think a pro like moss does not need much to shake off the rust, even after a year off. for all we know JH just threw a couple of darts at the dart board to pick his starters for the first pre season game. i do want to see moss take that first hit
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Goldson38:
I'm going to boo the s**t out of Kyle Williams tomorrow and will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k that piece of s**t!!!

terrible "fan". I hope the people in your section beat you up

Originally posted by Youngb:
I'm going to boo the s**t out of Kyle Williams tomorrow and will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k that piece of s**t!!!

I'm going to beat the s**t out of anyone booing Kyle Williams tomorrow and I will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k those pieces of s**t!!!

FIRST AND LAST WARNING

Anyone wishing harm on anyone from this site, internet or in real life, will get the banhammer from this forum.

Y'all need to take a freakin' chill pill...

Hahaha the first preseason thread fight threatening harm, and it isn't even about Alex Smith for once!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Hahaha the first preseason thread fight threatening harm, and it isn't even about Alex Smith for once!

i started it, i admit it, i should not have said that. just need to think twice before you hit that send button cc
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm still miffed. Why is Moss not starting? He needs the same if not more reps to get that rust off from not playing in a year.
no offense to your penis but i think a pro like moss does not need much to shake off the rust, even after a year off. for all we know JH just threw a couple of darts at the dart board to pick his starters for the first pre season game. i do want to see moss take that first hit

It isn't like he's going to play the whole game. Give him some reps with the first team and then get him out of there. And, keep my penis out this.
Originally posted by Youngb:

I'm going to beat the s**t out of anyone booing Kyle Williams tomorrow and I will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k those pieces of s**t!!!

sure u are lol
If crabtree and Ginn start. That means Kap gets Moss and Manningham. Oh my he could look really good!

Yep I can see this board explode next week.. the Alex hater and lovers will lose their shhit
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
ERMAGHERD!! Kickoff is almost upon us!!!!!!!!!!

Yep I can see this board explode next week.. the Alex hater and lovers will lose their shhit

100%

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

i started it, i admit it, i should not have said that. just need to think twice before you hit that send button cc

Don't beat yourself up dude, we all get a little rowdy before the 'first' one.

Really helps all three (individually) due to the fact that Kaep has the strongest arm of all 4 QBs, and that Moss & Manningham are both very new to the system, would love to see Kaep at least dart a missile down to Moss before the end of the 1st quarter.
This is the 1st preseason in forever where ALL I wanna see is no injuries. I really could care less how anyone looks. I don't care if we lose 100-0 in all 4 games, just no injuries and we'll be ready to roll come the regular season.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Pretty happy for Ted Ginn getting the start, makes his chances of the 53 man even better. We need Ted Ginn IMO, even if hes the 4th or 5th receiver, hes a helluva return man.
God It feels like christmass eve. Can't wait to see the niners shine. I'm about to take a sleeper cuzz if not I will be up all night. Go niners
[ Edited by bluecoller49ninerfan on Aug 9, 2012 at 9:31 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone