Originally posted by THEB:
more valuable then anything you say, im sure.
There are 716 users in the forums
Originally posted by THEB:
more valuable then anything you say, im sure.
Originally posted by mayo49:i am glad it is working, i was worried it would dormant in a long off season
My penis is starting to tingle, the game is getting so close. It's the preseason so it's just a mini tingle.
Originally posted by Goldson38:
I'm going to boo the s**t out of Kyle Williams tomorrow and will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k that piece of s**t!!!
Originally posted by cciowa:Word. Get over it.
Originally posted by Goldson38:
I'm going to boo the s**t out of Kyle Williams tomorrow and will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k that piece of s**t!!!
terrible "fan". I hope the people in your section beat you up
Originally posted by Ajanke:i probably should not have called him a terrible fan but come on. as someone said you lower yourself to the raiders standards. i am proud of the kid for not slashing his wrists and busting his butt in the last few months and i would like to think that true fans would feel the same way
Originally posted by cciowa:Word. Get over it.
Originally posted by Goldson38:
I'm going to boo the s**t out of Kyle Williams tomorrow and will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k that piece of s**t!!!
terrible "fan". I hope the people in your section beat you up
Originally posted by cciowa:Originally posted by Goldson38:I'm going to boo the s**t out of Kyle Williams tomorrow and will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k that piece of s**t!!!
terrible "fan". I hope the people in your section beat you up
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Goldson38:
I'm going to boo the s**t out of Kyle Williams tomorrow and will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k that piece of s**t!!!
terrible "fan". I hope the people in your section beat you up
Originally posted by Goldson38:
I'm going to boo the s**t out of Kyle Williams tomorrow and will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k that piece of s**t!!!
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by Goldson38:
I'm going to boo the s**t out of Kyle Williams tomorrow and will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k that piece of s**t!!!
I'm going to beat the s**t out of anyone booing Kyle Williams tomorrow and I will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k those pieces of s**t!!!
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Goldson38:
I'm going to boo the s**t out of Kyle Williams tomorrow and will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k that piece of s**t!!!
terrible "fan". I hope the people in your section beat you up
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
If they start booing Williams when he receives his first kick or punt that's raider fan low...