There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Originally posted by THEB:
more valuable then anything you say, im sure.

If they start booing Williams when he receives his first kick or punt that's raider fan low...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i am glad to see kyle williams will be returning kicks in front of the home team.good for him. The illogical hate for kyle williams led some to make a mountain out of a mole hill from the non story of him getting into a fight at practice. Just because some wish that the coach would have been mad at kyle does not make it so.This is actually no shock to me. I knew the coach would have him in there returning kicks at the first possible opportunity. in regards to having crabs and ginn start,, that just tells me that they need a bit more work and perhaps are not as polished as our two free agents
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
My penis is starting to tingle, the game is getting so close. It's the preseason so it's just a mini tingle.
i am glad it is working, i was worried it would dormant in a long off season
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Goldson38:
I'm going to boo the s**t out of Kyle Williams tomorrow and will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k that piece of s**t!!!

terrible "fan". I hope the people in your section beat you up
Originally posted by cciowa:
I'm going to boo the s**t out of Kyle Williams tomorrow and will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k that piece of s**t!!!

Word. Get over it.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ajanke:

Word. Get over it.
i probably should not have called him a terrible fan but come on. as someone said you lower yourself to the raiders standards. i am proud of the kid for not slashing his wrists and busting his butt in the last few months and i would like to think that true fans would feel the same way

cc that's a bit harsh

easy bro way to harsh, get over it already.

I'm going to beat the s**t out of anyone booing Kyle Williams tomorrow and I will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k those pieces of s**t!!!
Originally posted by Youngb:

I'm going to beat the s**t out of anyone booing Kyle Williams tomorrow and I will encourage those in my section to do the same. f**k those pieces of s**t!!!

not booing, lol
Anyone know whats a good site to watch it online? I don't think there airing it where I'm at (Riverside,CA)..

Wishing harm on another poster isn't very nice
firstrowsports
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
If they start booing Williams when he receives his first kick or punt that's raider fan low...

Are you kidding me? This is the same fanbase that rabidly screamed "WE WANT CARR"