There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Originally posted by niner4ever12:
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Traffic on both 19th avenue and 101 south near Candlestick caused me to be late to the game, I missed both touchdowns by the time I got there so I basically didnt get to see anything. The only rewarding part about the experience was that I got to sit next to a beautiful girl, and I even got her phone number. Considering the tickets were free, and we won the game, it was definitely worth it.

pics of the girl?

Originally posted by qnnhan7:

^
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
pics of the girl?

i know, right!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
small boobies.

Whoa I dont discriminate small breasts but, Damn! Those don't do anything for me!
Five things we learned after the first 49ers preseason game

http://www.examiner.com/article/five-things-we-learned-after-the-first-49ers-preseason-game

The running game will be mixed with several types of offenses.
The 49ers were able to run the ball for 260 yards against the team. Plays were coming from sweeps or going up the gut.

The pass rushing is effective.
Ponder, Webb and Bethel-Thompson were all under pressure for several parts of the game.

The backup QB position battle is still up for grabs.
Even though Kaepernick had a huge run, his arm was not as impressive. There were times he didn't hit his target or make a good decision when throwing to receivers.

Brandon Jacobs will be used for short yardage situations.
It was clearly shown that Jacobs would be on the field when there was a 3rd down with under five yards needed. He was put on the field for every third and short.

Bruce Miller will be the key to the 49ers offensive success on the ground.
The ground plays for running backs wouldn't be possible without Bruce Miller. He emerged last season for being effective at blocking. This could be the year where he has an excellent season in creating holes for RBs.
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:

Whoa I dont discriminate small breasts but, Damn! Those don't do anything for me!

Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:

googled 'pretty girl' -- she popped up. I'm sure underneath all that ... maybe...

Could be a transgender Thai
Sorry to be harsh but Rogers might end up at number 3 with his play. Cruz exposed him. Colston torched him, yea they're great but Rogers plays a crucial role just a step slower. Brown and cox should take 1 and 2 spots. My opinion.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Rogers is the undisputed #1 CB on the roster. If Cruz burned rogers, imagine what he would do to the rest of our CBs....i say hell no to your idea.
  • THEB
  • Veteran

should have posted

Marisa Miller
When Rogers was switched off of Cruz, Brown did a better job until he was knocked out by Goldson.
Rogers is fine. Cruz lit up every CB he played against last year. Rogers is still our best cb. One miscommunication on a play in the first preseason game isn't something to be worried about.
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
When Rogers was switched off of Cruz, Brown did a better job until he was knocked out by Goldson.

uh ccarlos rogers was still guarding cruz in second half we just doubled him with whitner
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:

Cruz is the slot. Rogers handles the slot guys, especially the elite ones. He was getting toasted all game and they had to bring help.

But in the first game vs. NY, Rogers shut Cruz down, relatively.