LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 176 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Whoa I dont discriminate small breasts but, Damn! Those don't do anything for me!

Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:

Whoa I dont discriminate small breasts but, Damn! Those don't do anything for me!

googled 'pretty girl' -- she popped up. I'm sure underneath all that ... maybe...

Could be a transgender Thai
Sorry to be harsh but Rogers might end up at number 3 with his play. Cruz exposed him. Colston torched him, yea they're great but Rogers plays a crucial role just a step slower. Brown and cox should take 1 and 2 spots. My opinion.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Rogers is the undisputed #1 CB on the roster. If Cruz burned rogers, imagine what he would do to the rest of our CBs....i say hell no to your idea.
  • THEB
  • Veteran

should have posted

Marisa Miller
When Rogers was switched off of Cruz, Brown did a better job until he was knocked out by Goldson.
Rogers is fine. Cruz lit up every CB he played against last year. Rogers is still our best cb. One miscommunication on a play in the first preseason game isn't something to be worried about.
Originally posted by 49rz4Life:
When Rogers was switched off of Cruz, Brown did a better job until he was knocked out by Goldson.

uh ccarlos rogers was still guarding cruz in second half we just doubled him with whitner

Cruz is the slot. Rogers handles the slot guys, especially the elite ones. He was getting toasted all game and they had to bring help.

But in the first game vs. NY, Rogers shut Cruz down, relatively.
Kendall hunter really improved his blocking since last season. Rathman is friggin awesome!

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Cruz is the slot. Rogers handles the slot guys, especially the elite ones. He was getting toasted all game and they had to bring help.

But in the first game vs. NY, Rogers shut Cruz down, relatively.

Cruz torched Rogers in the first half. I think Rogers held is own in the second half though.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Rogers is fine. Cruz lit up every CB he played against last year. Rogers is still our best cb. One miscommunication on a play in the first preseason game isn't something to be worried about.

the hell it's not! this is goddam niner talk, we overreact to everything!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

You are correct. As I posted last night during the game based solely on my observations of the posts in ninertalk during the first half, we are a mid-low level team team that did horribly in this year's draft that will be lucky to win 6 games this year. No pass rush, horrible QB, no depth, bad play calling, etc. etc. etc....

Based on the posts in ninertalk from the second half, the entire 49er coaching staff must be stupid and in total denial, because Scott Tolzien is so obviously the best QB on the roster who should be starting week one.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
uh ccarlos rogers was still guarding cruz in second half we just doubled him with whitner

uhh u obviously din't see the game. Starting second half Rogers was not on Cruz.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I'm not overreacting. I just haven't been sold on Rogers. Its my opinion.We have more than enough great corners to replace him with great upside and are a whole lot younger.
Share 49ersWebzone