LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
depends how much he spends

doubt hes a millionaire

i would put all the money in the bank with a high interest rate and just live off the interest.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
depends how much he spends

doubt hes a millionaire

i would put all the money in the bank with a high interest rate and just live off the interest.

I'd buy fifteen cars and put 30 inch rims on them.

isnt that special
  • THEB
  • Veteran
i love when people add nothing to the conversation. susweel, you are one of, if not the worst poster on this forum.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
i love when people add nothing to the conversation. susweel, you are one of, if not the worst poster on this forum.

Thanks for your opinion it's very valuable.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
more valuable then anything you say, im sure.
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2012/08/09/wrs-crabtree-ginn-will-start-exhibition-opener-alex-smith-will-pack-mouthpiece/
Moss will play, Harbaugh said, and that would be Moss' first appearance in a NFL uniform sice his three-team tour of 2010. Kyle Williams will get a chance to return punts. How should fans react to Williams? "He's a 49er. He's one of us," Harbaugh said. Is thrusting Williams back out there a type of therapy? Not intentionally. Harbaugh said Anthony Dixon will see time at both FB and RB. All four QBs are slated to play Friday. Alex Smith on if he's looking forward to seeing Singletary: "I'm getting ready to play a game. Our relationship was fine."

• THEB
  • Veteran
i hope Alex puts it to dingleberry.
What in the world is the point of starting Ginn over Manningham or Moss. Harbaugh obviously knows deep down Ginn will be the #4 receiver, so I just don't see why he'd do this but he obviously has his tactics...
Originally posted by niners420:
What in the world is the point of starting Ginn over Manningham or Moss. Harbaugh obviously knows deep down Ginn will be the #4 receiver, so I just don't see why he'd do this but he obviously has his tactics...

Oh, my suggestion is to just enjoy, don't over-analyze every little thing, and trust that Jim has a method to his madness.

Looking to seeing Kaep getting reps against someone other than our own D. Looking to see what/how LMJ is used/does. How our RG battle is panning out. Anbd finally how our second tier D is doing individually.
This is why I like Harbaugh. He puts the best man on the field despite reputation or popularity. He knows when to use certain players at the right time.
I have a strong feeling Kyle Williams is going to get booed when returning those punts, lol
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by niners420:

Oh, my suggestion is to just enjoy, don't over-analyze every little thing, and trust that Jim has a method to his madness.

Harbaugh might want to see if Alex can throw deep down the sideline with Ginn instead of having Moss out there to start with or he could just be breaking off the rust of both WRs
LMJ first touch of the football goes for 6.
Share 49ersWebzone