There are 246 users in the forums

Niners will start the season 0-2 best case scenario 1-1 (ARTICLE)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Honey Badger don't give two s**ts about some douche bag sports writer.
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for JTsBiggestFan.
A lot of people here must really be of the belief that the Giants didn't deserve to beat the Packers in the playoffs....

Because by MY estimation, while that Packer team might have underperformed, there's still a very good chance the Giants beat them anyways. Almost happened in the regular season matchup.

I think people here underestimate the Giants and overestimate the Packers as a general rule.

We can definitely beat both.

Now that I think of it, the only thing they really have on us is the damn curse that they always beat us. Teams like the Giants lucked out on that by never having faced them during the Favre days (and they were garbage anyways). The '07 and '11 Giants were legit teams.

We will lift the stupid curse, and it will be a poignant bridging of the gap between Joe Montana and Alex Smith.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Jul 10, 2012 at 3:18 PM ]
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Niners starting the season 2-0.

This and f**k that guy

Just found this little tidbit from RANK..........explains THE HATE:

"Happy birthday to Joe Montana -- the greatest quarterback who ever lived. Although, many of you who were on the business end of a Montana comeback might not have many well wishes. In fact, Montana ruined one of my birthdays when he tossed two 90-yard touchdown passes to John Taylor in 1989 to knock off the host Los Angeles Rams."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d829bcd7d/article/is-the-catch-joe-montanas-greatest-moment-
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Niners starting the season 2-0.

This and f**k that guy

Not even biased! Damn that feels good to know we're that bad ass now.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Thanks for the disrespect NFL....All you do is add fuel to the fire.
Originally posted by Nes49:
Thanks for the disrespect NFL....All you do is add fuel to the fire.

Originally posted by djfullshred:
I'm just glad w/l records are only decided by actually playing the games instead of by all the wasted pointless words predicting it on the Internet.
This here ^
All Done is going to knock Rodgers out of the game. We crush GB after that.

We clown DET at home.
We lose a close one at GB but we'll get our sweet revenge in the post season rematch. We get the win vs. DET and Schwartz gets pissed again when Harbaugh smacks him in the arse.

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Just found this little tidbit from RANK..........explains THE HATE:

"Happy birthday to Joe Montana -- the greatest quarterback who ever lived. Although, many of you who were on the business end of a Montana comeback might not have many well wishes. In fact, Montana ruined one of my birthdays when he tossed two 90-yard touchdown passes to John Taylor in 1989 to knock off the host Los Angeles Rams."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d829bcd7d/article/is-the-catch-joe-montanas-greatest-moment-

Of course, a Lambs fan.
Winning at Lambeau will be a b***h for sure, but we're simply a better team than Detroit and it will be the home opener on a Sunday Night . . . W
0-6 (inc. Preseason)
I think if we can take it to the Packers on the road, we will have people notice us right away
We're due for a win in Lambeau. Hasn't it been like 20 some odd years since we last won there? It works in our favor that we get to play them early rather than late in the year.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jul 10, 2012 at 4:03 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone