There are 246 users in the forums

Niners will start the season 0-2 best case scenario 1-1 (ARTICLE)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Any revisions of our schedule now after the Lions game? What will our record be?

was just thinking of this earlier.... I originally said 11-5, but now honestly I think something like 13-3 AGAIN... I think at SEA and MIA ( trap game right before NE)
could be tough.

It's tough to predict records, but our defense is better and our offense looks significantly better. This is exactly what needed to happen for us to have another shot at 13-3 or better. I am expecting it now.
Best case, 2-0! SUCKAS!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I originally had 11-5 with losses to Packers, New England, Giants, Seattle and I forget the last one.

NOW, after seeing how good we are so early and realizing that we are nowhere near peaking my projection is
15-1.
We win the SBowl.

The only loss will come after we've secured home-field advantage in the playoffs. JH will give all the subs plenty of playing time.

I don't see us sweeping the division. We still play down to bad teams, and one of these days we're going to get bit by it. I can see us dropping a game to SEA @ SEA, for instance. And we'll probably still lose to NE @ NE.

I think 12-4 and a first-round bye is a solid prediction.
Share 49ersWebzone