There are 191 users in the forums

2012 NFL SUNDAY TICKET

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just thought i would give you guys a heads up about the 2012 NFL sunday ticket. I called direct TV because I got a post card that said it would be 299.94. Every commercial on TV is advertising for 199.00. If you want the red zone channel and sunday ticket to go it is 299.94, if you don't want those features its only 199.00. You have to call them and change your service before the season.

Just wanted to let the Niner fans like myself know about this who rely on the Sunday ticket to watch the Niners play every week.
re-read it... nevermind.
[ Edited by oldman9er on Jul 10, 2012 at 8:20 AM ]
I'm already paid up for the year ....Lets get this thing going
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Just thought i would give you guys a heads up about the 2012 NFL sunday ticket. I called direct TV because I got a post card that said it would be 299.94. Every commercial on TV is advertising for 199.00. If you want the red zone channel and sunday ticket to go it is 299.94, if you don't want those features its only 199.00. You have to call them and change your service before the season.

Just wanted to let the Niner fans like myself know about this who rely on the Sunday ticket to watch the Niners play every week.

yeah , but the RZ channel, NFL mix and ticket to go is the best part of the ST
ya if you live locally

NFL redzone is all you need to watch rest of nfl
I had it for two years and dropped. I always ended up going to the bars to watch the games anyway.
Originally posted by HardEdge:
I had it for two years and dropped. I always ended up going to the bars to watch the games anyway.

drunky
My new job makes it hard to watch football. Work sunday afternoons and monday nights. I'm not getting the sunday ticket this year.
If anyone wants to buy my streaming off me this year, let me know.
I got AT&T u-verse Premium Package which includes NFL Redzone . . . with that and NFL Game Pass I'm covered

I can't watch every game, it's sensory overload for me, whether it's the redzone or flipping between channels..it's just too much, especially since I only put my energy into one game. Here's my solution...

Offer a Superfan package, with the complete 16 games schedule of your favorite team. In our case it would be called the "Faithful" package deal. I think $59.99 is a reasonable cost or $69.99 with the redzone channel.
[ Edited by NinerGold39 on Jul 10, 2012 at 9:43 AM ]
I am going to pay my bro-in-law (who has Direct TV) cash so he can just add it to his package. When do you have to have it ordered by? You said before the begining of the season, do you mean Week 1, or before preseason?
im here whats up
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
If anyone wants to buy my streaming off me this year, let me know. (no homo)

fixed.

so you dont get the red zone without sunday ticket? I switched to direct TV last year so it was free. i dont buy it because i have season tickets and its not worth only 8 weeks.
Dam they are charging 100 bucks for Red zone? Man that's a huge rip off. Redzone comes free with my cable
Share 49ersWebzone