Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
Hard not be excited after last year, when we saw a things the NFL had never seen, with a new coach without an offseason....
Have you ever had that girl, that isn't really perused or noticed by a lot of guys, but there's just something about her that you just find F'in stunning?And it's kind of cool 'cus you feel like you're the only one with the power to view it?....
![]()
Anyway… That's kind of how I feel about the Niners right now….
- What do I hear over and over and over and over in the NFL media? "QB driven league"
- The only constant is change, and the NFL is no exception. I absolutely love it when analysts give the 'ol, well they're good but they don't have an elite QB.
- Yep. Keep chasing an ageing "norm": Seattle, Arizona. You put all your stock into that "pop"-culture ideal, and what happens, you turn your back on the rest of the team, treading water to keep up with the rest of the NFL.
- Within' a year, we've gone from the "Dark Ages" with Sing and Nolan, being the team chasing the most out of date mold, to the NFL's innovator.
- That's what I love about Harb, he's not trying to build success through models, he's an INVENTOR!
- Buckle up boys, it's gonna be a fun year!
Love the post! And I think JH is doing exactly your Webzone handle...and he is doing it his way, albeit differently than others.
And it's kind of cool 'cus you feel like you're the only one with the power to view it?....
