There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Countdown: 0 days to preseason kickoff!!!! (Its the Mayo Lite version)

Originally posted by modninerfan:
10 days?

Right you are, my bad.
8 days
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
12 days till people overrreact

(wow i remember when sky was falling last year )

Oddly enough, it has become part of the WZ charm... as long as we put it into perspective beforehand. We are all so jacked up ready for football that we could spend many pages discussing how Tukuafu stumbled coming out on the field and how that must mean he is out of shape and should be cut.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
12 days till people overrreact

(wow i remember when sky was falling last year )

We did suck it pretty hard during the Texans game.

After the first play at least.

remember after the saints game? lol

I turned to my wife after the game and said it's gonna be a long season....glad i was wrong... ...can't wait for my over reaction this time around...
First completion from Smith to Moss -- I'm gonna go ape-sh*t. Don't curr if preseason
WTF is taking soooooooooooooo long?!?!?!?!?!?
Imagine if Alex throws an interception on the first play. The WZ will probably go down for at least 5 hours.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Imagine if Alex throws an interception on the first play. The WZ will probably go down for at least 5 hours.

imagine if he throws a 80 yd TD to moss ala Mcnabb to Owens 1st play of the reg season everyone knew it was coming and VIOLA

It's OK, they don't mind more INTs for more yards
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

It's OK, they don't mind more INTs for more yards

Last year the Stick Boo'd him in the Player introductions in the first preseaon game and that was the last time they introduced the offense before the game till the NFCC game...

It's possible if he does throw an INT they can boo...but i think the outcome from last year erased all the bad.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 99problems:

imagine if he throws a 80 yd TD to moss ala Mcnabb to Owens 1st play of the reg season everyone knew it was coming and VIOLA

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

This time next week we'll be watching some Niner football! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!