There are 229 users in the forums

Crabtree looking sharp in camp

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by supbaby:
You guys do realize that the only writer who is acting like this is a significant injury is little penis wayyy to ugly to be on TV Maiocco? He's just over dramatizing it to get a story for CSN. The other writers said he walked off the field fine afterward. He probs just came down awkwardly and then was told to sit the final 20 min as a precaution cause of his foot injury history and it being the first day of TC. Stop reading into the media BS.

You were saying?

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/166369-crabtree-looking-sharp-camp/page8/#reply

It's humorous at this point, because it's happened every year, but still, better it happens in camp than during the season.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
Crabtree had the cleanest jersey in the NFCCCG, there wasn't a spot of dirt on it for most of the game..

can u prove it?

1 reception 3yards 6:03 left in the 4th.

That is very very worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why he is plays late for help but not enough for help us!!

Yeah, I don't understand why only 1 catch and that late in the game. I think it's a combo of things in that game. Giants knowing he's the only legit WR available in that game other than VD. They could easily double him for most of the game. There's only so many time Smith would look his way, if he is covered for most of the time -- like most qb -- Smith may stop looking or go away from him quickly to something else. Thus missed him on a few that he was opened.

I hope your reading comprehension is better then your written English BuzzB. Otherwise all that I have written don't mean sh*t
Crabtree had the cleanest jersey in the NFCCCG, there wasn't a spot of dirt on it for most of the game..

can u prove it?

hes talking about his jersey, not his stats

But his stats proved that his jersey should be clean....I thought that was obvious

With that stat line, he should get a free dry clean on his jersey at the local service.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jul 28, 2012 at 4:01 PM ]
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN No surprise 49ers held out Michael Crabtree. Expect him back on field soon.

Damn Crystal Feet. Just get a pedi and get your brittle toes on the field.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
you do know in an interview crabtree said that he wasnt able to split the double team in the NFCCG right? he said this offseason that will be his number 1 goal

Link? This is what I remember him saying: Pressdemocrat

People were calling this the team of destiny. How shocking is it for it to suddenly be over?

"Defense played great. Great defense and you can't say enough about them, they were great. Sometimes you just have to move the ball. You've got to make plays and give people chances to make plays."

• fly15
  • Veteran

can u prove it?

hes talking about his jersey, not his stats

But his stats proved that his jersey should be clean....I thought that was obvious

With that stat line, he should get a free dry clean on his jersey at the local service.

Originally posted by abowers1984:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
you do know in an interview crabtree said that he wasnt able to split the double team in the NFCCG right? he said this offseason that will be his number 1 goal

Link? This is what I remember him saying: Pressdemocrat

People were calling this the team of destiny. How shocking is it for it to suddenly be over?

"Defense played great. Great defense and you can't say enough about them, they were great. Sometimes you just have to move the ball. You've got to make plays and give people chances to make plays."

it was on 49ers.com

it was a live chat

Michael Crabtree:
I would say the last playoff game against the Giants was the best defensive scheme we faced. There were a lot of double-teams at the right time. I gotta study on how to beat the double-teams more. It's a learning experience for me.
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Jul 28, 2012 at 5:13 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Some things never change.

Crabtree is the anti-Jerry Rice as far work ethic. I really wish they would have traded the bum in the off season.

his work ethic has never been questioned by anyone

Originally posted by DirtyP:

Crabtree is the anti-Jerry Rice as far work ethic. I really wish they would have traded the bum in the off season.

Excerpt on this site?
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

Excerpt on this site?

I think he meant his strength training....cause you have to not be injured to get a work ethic
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I think he meant his strength training....cause you have to not be injured to get a work ethic

Everyone on the 49ers has gone out of their way to praise his work ethic. Missing practice time is unfortunate but it doesn't speak to a guys work ethic at all.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Everyone on the 49ers has gone out of their way to praise his work ethic. Missing practice time is unfortunate but it doesn't speak to a guys work ethic at all.

what else are they gonna say? "he's a bum and should be traded???" cmon dude
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
what else are they gonna say? "he's a bum and should be traded???" cmon dude

Cmon dude... lol. How about this?>>>They could say nothing. Kentwan Balmer was our first round pick and no one ever had anything to say about his work ethic and after he was traded it was revealed he was not a hard worker and acted like he felt entitled. As I said, 49ers coaches and fellow players have gone out of their way to say he has a great work ethic. Cmon dude
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jul 28, 2012 at 6:52 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone