There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Absolutely Amazing 49er Highlight Video

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Epic vid...thanks for posting! Music is kinda cliche though...I hear it in almost every highlight vid.

I know! It was great for the first hundreds of highlight vids, but now it's just played out.

That's why I like Bonstonker's vids the most. He's always trying to look for new kinds of music.
Vernon DAVIS - I would go to war with this guy. The dude is all class. Inspirational .

The team is in shape, has the skills - everyone knows where to be at any given time. It's called winning.
Did you see Smith chase that dude down? As big as he is, he was able to pancake the guy into oblivion.
Originally posted by Garcia:
I refuse to watch any youtube video with the theme to 'requiem for a dream'.

just my personal taste.

did you guys see the alex smith doc?
https://vimeo.com/44971571

Yes, the REQUIEM music needs to be retired. It's been done to death.

And that "Alex Smith" doc is not a doc.
That theme has been over used. Badly... Ruins it.
Can someone post the link, the vid itself is not showing up in original post...
boom

Yeah, whoever did the Alex Smith video it's a nice fan video but to me it's not a documentary of Alex Smith. Maybe the 2011 season.... needed more about his personal life (suicide of his best friend), the other on field problems, more of him getting called out in the media (articles, clips from analysts, Nolan calling him out, etc).
this is my second time watching this and im still crying like a baby (in glory) im soooo happy to be a niner fan!!!!

just my personal taste.

Lol not may people know its from that movie.. Its one of the craziest movies Ive seen.. But still a good choice for a montage.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Yeah, whoever did the Alex Smith video it's a nice fan video but to me it's not a documentary of Alex Smith. Maybe the 2011 season.... needed more about his personal life (suicide of his best friend), the other on field problems, more of him getting called out in the media (articles, clips from analysts, Nolan calling him out, etc).

Swiping my analysis... I see you.
Can I get link please. On my phone, thanx.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RiversideNine84:

just my personal taste.

Lol not may people know its from that movie.. Its one of the craziest movies Ive seen.. But still a good choice for a montage.

Just been overused. Like - incredibly. To the point where I can't watch a videos that use it.
O........................MUH.................EHRD!!!!!!!!!!!!! THat got me fkn pumped up!!!

PS. Please pay Goldson. Dude is a top 5, maybe 3, safety in the NFL.