LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 240 users in the forums

Alex Smith Documentary

Shop Find 49ers gear online
OH MY GOD.
Very nice! Great video and so many great plays!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
The studio that produced it....

Too bad nobody used this gif when you were looking for a hand out to a 49ers game.

Stop being rude.
That was awesome, so pumped for this year.

Only edit I would have made is to slow down the pass to Davis against the Saints for a little more drama, and then splice in some of Alex's worst moments to re-enforce the journey. That being said I know absolutely nothing about film making so this might be ridiculous.

Great video, will watch it many times over the next 2 months!
Awesome video
@ 23:35 is why this is more than just a game.
Originally posted by bigmur49:
That was awesome, so pumped for this year.

Only edit I would have made is to slow down the pass to Davis against the Saints for a little more drama, and then splice in some of Alex's worst moments to re-enforce the journey. That being said I know absolutely nothing about film making so this might be ridiculous.

Great video, will watch it many times over the next 2 months!

Dude I was literally thinking the same thing when I was watching that video. Just short snippets of him fumbling the ball or walking off the field with his head down.

Great minds think alike
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

This.classic!!!
  • ACUK
  • Veteran
Great video, loved it.

Originally posted by THEB:

Too bad nobody used this gif when you were looking for a hand out to a 49ers game.

Stop being rude.

Originally posted by SportsFan:

Classic over-use of this GIF. Seriously .. that GIF has no purpose in this thread.

oh, the ironing....
  • DJD
  • Veteran
Just watched, loved it!!

Looks like the input given on this thread was already heeded. Creator must have read made changes and updated... There were clips of alex struggling, the vernon catch was in slow mo..

I loved the pulling together of all the clips out there from that very play. Reliving it from all the different angles and perspectives really galvanizes the moment. Also liked the reflecting on the other 2 catches and what they meant for the franchise. The chart of historical wins was a real wow moment too, when the 20 previous years are added to the chart all at once. Really spells out how bad that stretch after 2002 was.

Bravo
wow
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Classic over-use of this GIF. Seriously .. that GIF has no purpose in this thread.

yup

For having such a classy handle you sure post trash sometimes. If you are going to use a classy persons name for a tag, you should show some class.
Share 49ersWebzone