There are 151 users in the forums

Reminder 2011 San Francisco 49ers Yearbook on ESPN 2 July 18th 9:00 PM Eastern

Shop Find 49ers gear online
f**k you ESPN
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
f**k you ESPN

Lmao this!!!!!!!!
anyone know what's up with this?

WHYY!???????????????? WHY????????????????????????????? WHY???????????????????????????

f**k it, I'm watching Versus.
Dirty c*********rs!
Espn just owned us
Son of a b***h!!!!
Baseball Tonight is supposed to be on ESPN right now, but . . . . wait for it . . . a Poker tournament is on. The 49ers, five time Superbowl Champions and possibly the most interesting story of the 2011 season got punked by ESPN for a f**king poker tournament.
well im going to bed and just DVRed everything tonight,

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Baseball Tonight is supposed to be on ESPN right now, but . . . . wait for it . . . a Poker tournament is on. The 49ers, five time Superbowl Champions and possibly the most interesting story of the 2011 season got punked by ESPN for a f**king poker tournament.

danimal approves.
FWIW, as stupid as this is, I'm pretty sure the Packers and Giants Yearbook premiers were preempted tonight as well. The ESPN complaint line must have blown up tonight. What dumb f**ks they are.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
im kind of glad it wasnt on because i forgot all about it till just now
I have no idea why ESPN doesn't promote these more OR why the NFL Network doesn't make a month-longt event out of them. Baffling.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
I have no idea why ESPN doesn't promote these more OR why the NFL Network doesn't make a month-longt event out of them. Baffling.

Yeah, 110% agree. What the heck else does NFLN have to put on during the offseason? Why not air one team per a night? These are a lot better than some list that is usually a joke. I think they put way too much into the top 100.

So have they aired the yearbook yet before today? If so maybe someone has it up online.
Share 49ersWebzone