LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Reminder 2011 San Francisco 49ers Yearbook on ESPN 2 July 18th 9:00 PM Eastern

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just thought I give you guys the heads up. Every July I do a search on my satellite for NFL Yearbooks and this happens to be on Tuesday night. The problem is on most these shows they have like boxing, tennis, or some other live sports that sometime overlap the program. It is not a lock if you DVR the program and wake up in the morning it will be on there. I just stay up and manually DVR it myself. Your Welcome.
thank you for the reminder!!!
Sweet - thanks!

Hopefully my power will be on by then.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Just thought I give you guys the heads up. Every July I do a search on my satellite for NFL Yearbooks and this happens to be on Tuesday night. The problem is on most these shows they have like boxing, tennis, or some other live sports that sometime overlap the program. It is not a lock if you DVR the program and wake up in the morning it will be on there. I just stay up and manually DVR it myself. Your Welcome.

Thanks for the heads up. I checked and there's live bowling preceding it. Not to mention live tennis and poker before that. I think it got pushed back last year. I don't know why they just don't replay them at 2am.
[ Edited by Niner3030 on Jul 1, 2012 at 1:53 PM ]
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Sweet - thanks!

This,mines out too.aep said 5-7 days
Thanks man!

I love those shows. Especially after the year we had.
wont watch the first 2 minutes

they usually show how the season ends
if someone can record it and upload it to youtube long enough for me to capture it and make a highlight video I would be more than greatful
just bumping this for today since it comes on tonight... well maybe it does
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Jul 3, 2012 at 8:58 AM ]
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Sweet - thanks!

This,mines out too.aep said 5-7 days

DAYUM 5 days? where do you live?
2 years ago i lost power for opening day and missed the 1st kickoff and the 1st 5 minutes of the 1st game of the year cause my power went out.
i had a mini panic attack and my power was only off for 15 minutes

Bump
mother f**k
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
mother f**k

This!! Baseball tonight wtf!!!
f**k YOU WORLD SERIES OF POKERS
You have to be kidding. f**king baseball tonight. It's only on 100 times a night.
Share 49ersWebzone