There are 148 users in the forums

I met Patrick Willis and now I hate him.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by boqi:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Not sure if serious.

If you guys don't believe me, ask PW on Twitter if he was in Atlanta 2 weeks ago.

No because if he ignores me then I'll have to sell my jersey
Originally posted by oldman9er:
None of this should "get you". That's what I am saying. As soon as you said this...

Quote:
2. Should I continue to root for the Niners? And what should I do with his jersey? I'll sell it to someone. PM me.

everyone else here just thought this ---?

Ok to be fair, I'll still root for the niners of course. But it'll be hard to root for him like I used to. First impressions are very important, in general. If you have a VERY brief encouter with someone, and then they blow you off or make a bad impression, that's a very powerful thing. You feel me?

No we dont feel you.first impression??you make it sound like yaw went on a date or somethin.

besides dude,you might as well had punched Joe in the mouth.'round these parts,Willis is the next comin of Jesus Christ bruh.he could s**t on you and we would give no f**ks bruh
i'm not sure you're a niner fan at all
If you guys don't believe me, ask PW on Twitter if he was in Atlanta 2 weeks ago.

He was wearing a white T shirt, jeans, and had gray/black checkered luggage (very nice BTW). Let's see what else...It was Delta.

Not saying we don't believe you.

But who cares if he stuck around to get a picture. And you think he has time to respond to everyone on twitter?

You need to check your ego.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Now, THAT was taken in the context of this gem of a thread.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Haha
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Hey creepster.

Bugging him on the plane wasn't enough, had to take to Twitter. Just leave people alone.
I mean really you think he gives a f**k about what you want? Try to imagine yourself in his position. Someone like you would annoy the s**t outta me when I'm trying to listen to whatever I'm listening to on the motha f**kin plane!!!!
lol @ this thread.
Dude, are you kidding me? He was listening to his earbuds on his computer on an airplane. Dude did NOT want to be disturbed and all of that should have been clue #1. That's just plain rude, whether the guy is a celebrity or not. To top it off, you call him out on being a pro athlete on a tight enclosed airplane full of people so now he probably feels uncomfortable because other people are going to want to do what you did (aka go up and hassle him and talk to him and bother him when he just wants to be left alone to do his own thing). It's one thing when you meet someone out and about at a restaurant or at a club or something where the vibe is much more friendly and outgoing. But COME ON. You really mean to tell me you can't see his side of things here?

Wasn't he just dealing with family issues recently? probably had other things weighing on his mind. Should try to consider other reasons he might react like that then "he is a tool"
freakin twitter facebook what is this world coming to.Hey i just took a dump.Who cares lock this stupid thread and ban this 4 year old.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
You hate Patrick Willis, and now we all hate you.

THIS TIMES A 100 HAHAH
Bandwagon fan FORSURE! GTFO Bro!
Telling the flight attendant that you "know him," is not truthful. You don't "know" him, you're not BFFs or anything. The proper non stocker approach should be you asking her (flight attendant) to ask him if he is PW. Then I think he may have been more approachable.

The Twitter thing is nothing dude. He doesn't know you or your friend personally and thus doesn't owe you any explanation. End of story!
Share 49ersWebzone