There are 136 users in the forums

Similarities of A.J. Jenkins to Mike Wallace

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Mike Wallace was a speed guy out of college and was brought along slowly. I see the same thing happening concerning A.J.
[ Edited by towens81 on Jun 21, 2012 at 4:52 AM ]
Both wanted more money and didn't get it.

No, but seriously... they are both quick and explosive in their routes... get quick separation with their burst. Both nearly the exact same size... AJJ just needs to fill out a lil more with age and the weight-room.
True but I think his will be a clone of Mike Wallace. When he 1st came in the NFL he was not asked to do that much. His 2nd year is when he exploded.
they both wear #17
No way
Wallace is much faster both are quick and have good hands but Wallace is much much faster I would compare him to maclin

Except bigger upside
Looking forward to JH's game plan for Jenkins. I don't expect too much until mid-way through the season.

We do have a stable of receivers and only one ball.

I think Jenkins will emerge in his 2nd season.
Sorry, hit the wrong key.

Wallace may be faster - I don't really know but anyone w/Jenkins speed will have to be accounted for just like Wallace.

Who has better hands?
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
No way
Wallace is much faster both are quick and have good hands but Wallace is much much faster I would compare him to maclin

Except bigger upside

I wouldn't say Wallace is much faster. Harbaugh and co said they clocked Jenkins at 4.31 at the combine. Wallace ran a 4.33. 40 yard dash and playing speed are of course different, but Jenkins has game speed as well, so you can't say Wallace is much faster. Wallace may be faster on the field, but if he is, it's not by much at all.
hello everyone I am new to the forums but im not a new 49ers fan, just wanted to throw that out there. well anyways check my new Kendall Hunter highlight video. thanks! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNiLQR_LV1M
[ Edited by Triolanto on Jun 21, 2012 at 8:57 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Both are black

Post season remark about Wallace's season--WR Mike Wallace was good first half, but not in the second half (Antonio Brown came on so strong his teammates voted him MVP).

Not saying this is accurate but found it interesting. Will Jenkins be as good as Wallace? Hope Moss is better!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Post season remark about Wallace's season--WR Mike Wallace was good first half, but not in the second half (Antonio Brown came on so strong his teammates voted him MVP).

Not saying this is accurate but found it interesting. Will Jenkins be as good as Wallace? Hope Moss is better!

right. There's more on this if you click Mike Wallace NFL Draft Scout and scroll down.

( not all that important, but hey, we are all bored to death )
Originally posted by susweel:
Both are black

Sunsweel for being a "Veteran" you respond like a NOOB!

Originally posted by oldman9er:
Both wanted more money and didn't get it.

No, but seriously... they are both quick and explosive in their routes... get quick separation with their burst. Both nearly the exact same size... AJJ just needs to fill out a lil more with age and the weight-room.

They're both small and fast. That's it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Originally posted by susweel:
Both are black

Sunsweel for being a "Veteran" you respond like a NOOB!

Share 49ersWebzone