LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 332 users in the forums

Ray McDonald most underrated player in the NFL.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by lordfangio:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
extend this man

Dude he's under contract through 2015.

correction, 2016, they added a year to his deal.
Great game Ray Mac...
Anyone else burst out laughing when Ray Mac sacked Brady without his helmet on?!
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Anyone else burst out laughing when Ray Mac sacked Brady without his helmet on?!

Loved it! I felt RayMac was having a much more quiet season, but he stepped it up and beasted last night.
He stepped up huge. Aldon and Brooks were invisible for a lot of the night (although Smith was getting held A LOT). Big sack by RJF as well
  • Dino
  • Veteran
That got me pumped up!!!
Can someone make a GIF of the helmetless Ray Mac Sack??

Would appreciate it very much!

I jumped off my chair and let out a guttural war cry. Then the rest of my family burst out laughing at me.

That was a beast play!
Continues to fly under the radar. Gets overshadowed because of how good Justin Smith is but still one of the best 3-4 ends in the lg.
Man did he have a good game against the Pack.

Originally posted by natrone06:
Continues to fly under the radar. Gets overshadowed because of how good Justin Smith is but still one of the best 3-4 ends in the lg.

This
I have a bad feeling he tore his bicep. All this about injured players coming back next week and the delay of the announcement give a bad vibe.

If it is a torn bicep he can take a couple of weeks off let it reattach itself and then play out the season. He will have to have surgery in the offseason to get to full strength.
When it comes to injuries, no news seems to be bad news, hoping McDonald is alright but it doesn't look good.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
When it comes to injuries, no news seems to be bad news, hoping McDonald is alright but it doesn't look good.
Eek, my sentiments as well!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

best news is probably a partial tear, worst news is a full tear .
Share 49ersWebzone