There are 159 users in the forums

Justin Smith #17 on top 100

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Justin Smith is a beast and going from unranked 2010 to ranked 17 in 2011 thats good.
Can't wait to hear Warren Sapp and what he has to say.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Can't wait to hear Warren Sapp and what he has to say.

Seriously
Best 3-4 DE in the league IMO. His motor never stops. One of the best FA signings in 49ers history.
Well, the picking squad is a bit weird to say the least, but it is really nice to see Justin acknowledged by his peers (or whoever else) as being one of the top 17 players in the league. If I'm picking, he is best 1 DL in the league. Anyway, congrats, and well deserved. Question is when did he really catch fire, and i would have to say with the arrival of Coach H. Not that he wasn't great before, but if you are on a losing team, no matter how great, people tend to overlook you. So Coach did have a hand in it.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Well, the picking squad is a bit weird to say the least, but it is really nice to see Justin acknowledged by his peers (or whoever else) as being one of the top 17 players in the league. If I'm picking, he is best 1 DL in the league. Anyway, congrats, and well deserved. Question is when did he really catch fire, and i would have to say with the arrival of Coach H. Not that he wasn't great before, but if you are on a losing team, no matter how great, people tend to overlook you. So Coach did have a hand in it.

Dude has been the best player on Defense since he arrived. Willis is just in a higher profile position. I love me some willis and almost everybody else on the defense, but Justin has been the best since he arrived.
b******t

this guy was better than Pat Willis last year
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:

Dude has been the best player on Defense since he arrived. Willis is just in a higher profile position. I love me some willis and almost everybody else on the defense, but Justin has been the best since he arrived.

Both Studs, But I'll Agree to Disagree with this statement!!! Outside of 2011 I think Willis has been the better player
Originally posted by ads_2006:
b******t

this guy was better than Pat Willis last year

This
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Cowboy

Nagta is in the top 10. Now that's respect.
Jamie hater dukes hating on smith and steve whise called him out! lol.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Jamie hater dukes hating on smith and steve whise called him out! lol.

haha yea he totally called him a hater "Your such a hater Jamie"
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

They are the two best 3-4 DEs in the league but Justin was on a whole different level last year
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

They are the two best 3-4 DEs in the league but Justin was on a whole different level last year

Nagta is VERY good, but he's a NT, not a DE.
Share 49ersWebzone