LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Justin Smith #17 on top 100

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Jamie hater dukes hating on smith and steve whise called him out! lol.

He was hating on Justin Smith or Alex? If Justin he should be fired immediately. What did he say?
Was hopin he'd be higher,but im happy for him jumpin from unranked to top 20.(got TOTALLY DISRESPECTED last year)

Big shout to my favorite 9er Cowboy!!!
They are saying Demarcus Ware goes ahead of Willis and should be the the highest ranked defensive player. Figures media bias always favors the cowgirls. Ware gets his due respect but Willis is the best to ever play the position. Revis while a great corner also doesn't deserve to be placed higher than Willis or J Smith.

Oh well whatever.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

He was hating on Justin Smith or Alex? If Justin he should be fired immediately. What did he say?

He disrespected Cowboy. Got called out. Everyone on NFL network seems to know he hates the niners, seems like a running joke at this point.
Originally posted by BayArea:
They are saying Demarcus Ware goes ahead of Willis and should be the the highest ranked defensive player. Figures media bias always favors the cowgirls. Ware gets his due respect but Willis is the best to ever play the position. Revis while a great corner also doesn't deserve to be placed higher than Willis or J Smith.

Oh well whatever.

I think they may be grading the guys for 2011. If so, Willis' #tackles might be lower with the emergence of Bowman. That might affect their ranking of him for 2011. Wouldn't put past them for favoring the guys on America's Team though
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

He disrespected Cowboy. Got called out. Everyone on NFL network seems to know he hates the niners, seems like a running joke at this point.

Got NFL network on now. Need to see this. Have no idea how u disrespect Justin.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Oh well whatever.

I think they may be grading the guys for 2011. If so, Willis' #tackles might be lower with the emergence of Bowman. That might affect their ranking of him for 2011. Wouldn't put past them for favoring the guys on America's Team though

Its about the Sack #'s. Nothing more.

Oh well whatever.

there's also the part where he's the best at a much more valuable position than middle linebacker. love me some willis, but great passrushers are at a premium these days and if i had a choice i'd take demarcus.

sorry to rain on your homer parade
Originally posted by drunk49er:

Oh well whatever.

there's also the part where he's the best at a much more valuable position than middle linebacker. love me some willis, but great passrushers are at a premium these days and if i had a choice i'd take demarcus.

I agree, i never said he wasnt deserving, that was other posters. My point was that his sack #'s got him into the top ten. But Its OK he will be dethroned by Aldon this year.

But i digress, this is Cowboys thread. We can save this discussion for when PW gets his.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Jun 20, 2012 at 9:49 PM ]
Wonder where Jermon Bushrod would rank Cowboy?

Guys who are in the all time great conversation and still have many good years left are even rarer. I don`t think Willis is legitimately in the GOAT all time discussion for what he does (stuff the run, cover the pass or rush the passer from his position) and even the overall package so far needs a couple years of completely mistake free ball more or less to cement his name into that discussion IMO. He`ll get there, he`s not quite there yet.
[ Edited by Evilgenius on Jun 20, 2012 at 9:53 PM ]

he was talking crap bout justin. Whise said something about the fact he was all pro at 2 positions and dukes said it's because the voters don't know what they are doing. Whise called him a hater.(how do you spell his name?)

Like we don't already have our set of pass rushers. Personally I do the opposite of what you said. You let Willis walk and take Demarcus? s**t we got a rookie draft pick that will wind up beating him out in the long run. Meanwhile Willis is Joe Montana style once in a lifetime type player.

Rain on my "homer" (whatever the f**k that means) parade all you want just glad you aren't the one making decisions for this franchise.
I agree, i never said he wasnt deserving, that was other posters. My point was that his sack #'s got him into the top ten. But Its OK he will be dethroned by Aldon this year.

But i digress, this is Cowboys thread. We can save this discussion for when PW gets his.

i can agree there. aldon should have been on this list.
Like we don't already have our set of pass rushers. Personally I do the opposite of what you said. You let Willis walk and take Demarcus? s**t we got a rookie draft pick that will wind up beating him out in the long run. Meanwhile Willis is Joe Montana style once in a lifetime type player.

Rain on my "homer" (whatever the f**k that means) parade all you want just glad you aren't the one making decisions for this franchise.

you have got to be kidding me with that

Share 49ersWebzone