There are 156 users in the forums

Do you HONESTLY believe this is the year we win our 6th SB?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you HONESTLY believe this is the year we win our 6th SB?

I honestly believe with all of the tools we have on our team, we will win the SUPERBOWL this year!!!!!! WHOS WITH ME?
Down with you, I think Alex is going to shock his critics this year and the offense will put up numbers that other teams won't be able to put up on our defense.
Giants already won the Super Bowl this year.
The lost in the playoff last year seems to really burn them into a determine unit to make a run at the SB. They have the resolve.
  • iohk
  • Veteran
Stupid thread
These talented mother f**kers finally got a worthy general. Last year was just the beginning. A preview. Harbaugh is going to dominate this league for years.
I don't like being Super Bowl favorites, I think teams traditionally play better when cast in the underdog role. But we certainly have a talented enough team to have earned such a distinction.
Just listened to the Justin Smith presser. There's no way that dude will let any of his team mates think of anything else other than the SB.
The people on SportsCenter made us favorites.

I agree.
At the beginning of last year I was just hoping and dreaming for the playoffs. As the year wore on and we kept winning games the way we were I truly thought we had at least a slight shot to win the Super Bowl after beating the Saints. Now I do believe this team has done everything to set its self up to win the Super Bowl this season and a great chance of the next 4 or 5 seasons too!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Do I want them to yes but I don't think they will. sorry guys I don't have much faith in our QB, good defense can only take you so far.
we are so loaded (QB aside) that it would be a huge disappointment if we didn't get our 6th this year.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Do I want them to yes but I don't think they will. sorry guys I don't have much faith in our QB, good defense can only take you so far.

I agree
Hell Yes!!!
YES. I haven't felt this strongly about it since '98. We didn't win that year, but that was the last 49er team that had legit SB aspirations going into the year. '01-'02 were good teams, but you could tell they were missing something.
Share 49ersWebzone