There are 181 users in the forums

Happy Birthday Joe Montana

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ercrusher:
Everything was fine until he accepted that he always loved the steelers....what a turn down.......a true niner ..steve young......

Yeah, those 4 trophies he helped bring to SF mean nothing now. And is it just me or does Joe give off a Hitler-ish kind of vibe? Really makes you think.
Originally posted by MitchMontana:
Happy Birthday Joe and thanks for the memories. My all time sporting hero. And guys...Dont mention Steve young on this thread, matter of fact, NEVER mention his name when you are talking about greatness regardless of the circumstances. We would have had another 2 rings if that little spoilt whining ****** just realized where his place was and that was No 2. And yeah I said it!! Steve young remembers me of agent Smith of the Matrix..."Me me me me me". "I share this with each and everyone of you guys"(SB29 Speech). No Steve...The team will share it with YOU!! Not the other way around. Now back to Joe...What a class human being. You where put here to inspire millions and become the greatest QB ever!! Thats what i call a sweet deal. But after all these years of NEVER blowing your own trumpet,ALWAYS staying out the limelight and constantly remaining HUMBLE, You were obviously the perfect candidate for the job. GO JOE!!!!

Good God what is the matter with you people?

This is a fanzone for the 49ers, in case you have forgotten. Both Joe Montana and Steve Young were starting qb's for the team, and both brought respect to the team.

One of them has a birthday, and a whole bunch of you can't even be polite and wish him a happy birthday, or just shut up. No, you have to bring back a twenty year old rivalry and start b***hing again. You should be ashamed. Both Joe and Steve deserve a little better than this.

As to the post I quote above, this is an extremely classless attack on a 49er great. And to do it in a thread which simply seeks to celebrate Montana's birthday is shameful.

No more inflammatory posting.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by MitchMontana:
Happy Birthday Joe and thanks for the memories. My all time sporting hero. And guys...Dont mention Steve young on this thread, matter of fact, NEVER mention his name when you are talking about greatness regardless of the circumstances. We would have had another 2 rings if that little spoilt whining ****** just realized where his place was and that was No 2. And yeah I said it!! Steve young remembers me of agent Smith of the Matrix..."Me me me me me". "I share this with each and everyone of you guys"(SB29 Speech). No Steve...The team will share it with YOU!! Not the other way around. Now back to Joe...What a class human being. You where put here to inspire millions and become the greatest QB ever!! Thats what i call a sweet deal. But after all these years of NEVER blowing your own trumpet,ALWAYS staying out the limelight and constantly remaining HUMBLE, You were obviously the perfect candidate for the job. GO JOE!!!!

Good God what is the matter with you people?

This is a fanzone for the 49ers, in case you have forgotten. Both Joe Montana and Steve Young were starting qb's for the team, and both brought respect to the team.

One of them has a birthday, and a whole bunch of you can't even be polite and wish him a happy birthday, or just shut up. No, you have to bring back a twenty year old rivalry and start b***hing again. You should be ashamed. Both Joe and Steve deserve a little better than this.

As to the post I quote above, this is an extremely classless attack on a 49er great. And to do it in a thread which simply seeks to celebrate Montana's birthday is shameful.

No more inflammatory posting.

Am i allowed to post in here....lol

I knew i should have picked Montana2Rice.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Am i allowed to post in here....lol

I knew i should have picked Montana2Rice.

You should have picked RicefromAnyone!
Originally posted by GhostofJimmyDean:
Originally posted by 49ercrusher:
Everything was fine until he accepted that he always loved the steelers....what a turn down.......a true niner ..steve young......

Yeah, those 4 trophies he helped bring to SF mean nothing now. And is it just me or does Joe give off a Hitler-ish kind of vibe? Really makes you think.

when you have seen joe in a niners game,i can count it with my fingers,that one that only steps up as a niner is steve,,montana could be the best QB ever,but he is not a niner .4 rings.this a true fact..but once again ...he is not a niner.sorry to burst you bubble..you wish.but hes NOT....
Some of you guys are hilarious.
he can still sling it around
Share 49ersWebzone