There are 175 users in the forums

Does the coaching staff stay if we win?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just by the offers that have been reported so far I think we should expect to lose Roman to the college HC ranks sooner rather than later, same with Leavitt. I think Donatell will be lost to an NFL DC job before we lose Fangio to a HC job. The rest of the crew I think should remain pretty static for the near future . . . hopefully.
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by Draftology:
I personally think our coaching staff will be torn apart if we win the superbowl. They will be in high demand given our success. In order I think these are our most important coaches

1. Harbaugh
2. Roman
3. Fangio
4. Chryst
5. Seeley
6. Donatell
7. Tomsula

I think I would move Tomsula up on that list as the most valuable position coach on staff

While I agree that he is the best position coach, I think that Chryst and Donatell are our insurance policies if Roman and Fangio go elsewhere
Originally posted by mkmasn:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
You know as well as I that the post get much, much more idiotic then this. At least this has a very valid point.

just curious how this is "idiotic?"

this is exactly how the rest of the NFL beat us... by raiding our staff. we could no longer hire from within. hell, it was going on even when we were in the middle of our losing decade.

I was defending this post. Not idiotic IMO. But I see how you can take it that way.
Originally posted by Draftology:
While I agree that he is the best position coach, I think that Chryst and Donatell are our insurance policies if Roman and Fangio go elsewhere

I'm not really worried at all about losing Roman because we will continue on with the same playbook. Fangio I just don't see leaving, he's had opportunities to be a head coach and turned them down
Share 49ersWebzone