There are 176 users in the forums

John Taylor thoughts on Moss and pre Alex Smith signing

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by blm7754:
Originally posted by JERMGEEK:
Here is an interview i did with John Taylor back in March.
His thougts on Moss, Alex Smith, and the future of the 49ers.

http://jermgeek.com/2012/03/15/49ers-great-john-taylor-comments-on-state-of-the-franchise-and-moss-2/

What line of work are you in? How do you know JT?

Judging from your writing you are clearly not a professional journalist.
Good Stuff !
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jun 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM ]
Definitely fake
LOL wow. That was one of the most poorly written articles I've ever read. The whole thing is written with terrible grammar, and isn't even in proper article form.

Considering the "interview" is written exactly like the article, its pretty obvious this was made up. If that really was John Taylor, you just went off the memory of what he said.
Originally posted by Niners99:
LOL wow. That was one of the most poorly written articles I've ever read. The whole thing is written with terrible grammar, and isn't even in proper article form.

Considering the "interview" is written exactly like the article, its pretty obvious this was made up. If that really was John Taylor, you just went off the memory of what he said.

This guy is good dont hate !!
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jun 7, 2012 at 2:46 PM ]
Totally bogus interview
Fake.

http://jermgeek.com/2012/03/15/49ers-great-john-taylor-comments-on-state-of-the-franchise-and-moss-2/

LOL! Never said I was a writer/journalist. I am in transport refrigeration type work in central California. John Taylor is one of our customers, he drives truck. He has been doing it ever since he retired from playing pro ball. We talk all the time about the Walsh days, Steve vs Joe and more. Always picking his brain about football. How many people can say they have the cell phone number of 3 time superbowl champion? Not many. So with the 49ers making moves with Randy and all I thought why not ask John his opinion. And really that's all it is. His perspective. If fellow webzoners don't believe me….oh well, I am not going to lose any sleep over it. What reason would I have to make it up? Keep in mind Eric Davis re-tweeted my interview in March. Those 2 guys are friends. Just leave you with that. Thanks for reading.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

LOL! Never said I was a writer/journalist. I am in transport refrigeration type work in central California. John Taylor is one of our customers, he drives truck. He has been doing it ever since he retired from playing pro ball. We talk all the time about the Walsh days, Steve vs Joe and more. Always picking his brain about football. How many people can say they have the cell phone number of 3 time superbowl champion? Not many. So with the 49ers making moves with Randy and all I thought why not ask John his opinion. And really that's all it is. His perspective. If fellow webzoners don't believe me….oh well, I am not going to lose any sleep over it. What reason would I have to make it up? Keep in mind Eric Davis re-tweeted my interview in March. Those 2 guys are friends. Just leave you with that. Thanks for reading.

The reason no one believes you is that you have 4 posts to your name, claim to be associated in a fashion with John Taylor, claim that Eric Davis re-tweeted your article, and in-general lack proof that any of what you said happened. You want respect? Show them the proof.
A bit skeptical if it's JT. All through his career they could barely get 2 words out of this guy because he had his bad experience with the media. Yet for John Taylor, this is like spilling his guts to an acquaintance the way he responded to the 'interview'. How did John Taylor became so talkative all of a sudden.
  • pfizz
I'll ask John if he did this interview. Definitely doesn't sound like him. Hopefully he's not trucking this weekend.

Originally posted by pfizz:
I'll ask John if he did this interview. Definitely doesn't sound like him. Hopefully he's not trucking this weekend.

you get right on that
Originally posted by fropwns:
The reason no one believes you is that you have 4 posts to your name, claim to be associated in a fashion with John Taylor, claim that Eric Davis re-tweeted your article, and in-general lack proof that any of what you said happened. You want respect? Show them the proof.

Here you go. Just sharing an interview i thought the webzoners would enjoy.
https://twitter.com/JERMGEEK/status/180667371881631745
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
A bit skeptical if it's JT. All through his career they could barely get 2 words out of this guy because he had his bad experience with the media. Yet for John Taylor, this is like spilling his guts to an acquaintance the way he responded to the 'interview'. How did John Taylor became so talkative all of a sudden.

Have you ever met a guy who drives truck for a living? They love to talk.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by fropwns:

Here you go. Just sharing an interview i thought the webzoners would enjoy.
https://twitter.com/JERMGEEK/status/180667371881631745

Here's the thing. You just linked to a twitter feed that links back to the original article. Again, I am not saying you did or didn't conduct the interview. What I am telling you bro is that nobody is going to buy it and less you offer proof of the actual interview. In other words, a digital transfer of you conducting the interview. Whether this is possible or not, I am unsure.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Have you ever met a guy who drives truck for a living? They love to talk.

Yes they do like to talk. I'm acquainted with a guy who drive Old Dominion line. Does like to talk. After further thought, here's what I think:

You might have asked John a couple of questions. He answered you in conversation. You paraphrased his answers to the best of your ability. But then inserted more of your own answers as his. The best stories usually have some truth in them. Sorry bro, it's all good but still skeptical.
Share 49ersWebzone