Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Colin Kaepernick

Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
I'm rooting for Kaep too. I am sick of watching #11. Kaep doesn't have to do much to eclipse his numbers and get some wins with this defense and special teams. Plus throwing to Moss downfield. I'd like to think he can do it. If not this year for SURE next.

seriously dude? you repeatedly keep posting this.

In the same manner in which you defend mediocrity at its finest. One can always hope, no?

Street cred gone

Alex has a lot to prove this year. the team addressed any WR issues there may have been though I still think it was more the QB than the WR or the OL. If he doesn't play well I would like to see Kaep take over because I think has more talent, what is wrong with that?

Your inability to judge the present. Quit living years ago. Watch the current play. Watch the game. Take your blinders off bro.
I'm rooting for Kaep too. I am sick of watching #11. Kaep doesn't have to do much to eclipse his numbers and get some wins with this defense and special teams. Plus throwing to Moss downfield. I'd like to think he can do it. If not this year for SURE next.

In the same manner in which you defend mediocrity at its finest. One can always hope, no?

i don't mind at all your love for Kaepernick. But you posted about him over smith 3 times in the other thread, and now posted it in this one. It seems your only agenda is to prance around and post about how boring Smith is, and how Kaepernick is the next best thing

Once again your SMITH tunnel vision misconstruing my disdain for poor QB play and wanting a better player to get the chance for a love for Kaep and a hate for Smith. You are the one with blinders on, not me. Smith looked pathetic in the first quarter but many say Smith looked great. Rose colored glasses if you ask me.

f**k, you're right.

i have no idea what hes seeing kaep does not look even close to being ready

the only improvement ive seen from this year to last is last year he got picked off this time he almsot did (in the pocket)

i already knew coming out of college he is good on the run and was fast but he did not make any improvements in the pocket from what ive seen
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Aug 10, 2012 at 8:01 PM ]
I watched the game he looks like the Smith he has always looked like. He looked pathetic, he never looked down field just dumped the ball underneath, three throws for 16 yards...yah man I am not watching the game. I am not living in the past I am living in the present and Smith has been the proverbial anchor PRESENTLY holding back the Niners from being Elite. The defense has been good for a while now. Not as food as last year but better than the offense for a long time.

I hope he looks good this year but he didn't look at all accurate in the first Q and he looked same ol' to me,

i don't mind at all your love for Kaepernick. But you posted about him over smith 3 times in the other thread, and now posted it in this one. It seems your only agenda is to prance around and post about how boring Smith is, and how Kaepernick is the next best thing

Once again your SMITH tunnel vision misconstruing my disdain for poor QB play and wanting a better player to get the chance for a love for Kaep and a hate for Smith. You are the one with blinders on, not me. Smith looked pathetic in the first quarter but many say Smith looked great. Rose colored glasses if you ask me.

You honestly think Kaep is better than Smith right now? Have you not seen him play? He has horrible mechanics, just like Alex when he was young. Alex is lightyears ahead of Kaep at the moment. Heck, Kaep had an open WR in the second quarter and was late delivering the pass, about a second too late. That pass was almost intercepted.

Until Kaep makes a lot of progression, I'm sticking with #11.
I watched the game he looks like the Smith he has always looked like. He looked pathetic, he never looked down field just dumped the ball underneath, three throws for 16 yards...yah man I am not watching the game. I am not living in the past I am living in the present and Smith has been the proverbial anchor PRESENTLY holding back the Niners from being Elite. The defense has been good for a while now. Not as food as last year but better than the offense for a long time.

I hope he looks good this year but he didn't look at all accurate in the first Q and he looked same ol' to me,

Just think about what you are saying. Take away the other plays, if someone throws a TD, how can it be classified as pathetic? Thats like hitting a homer and saying it only went two rows deep.

You are living your life angry dude
Trollers gonna troll ninerfan818. LOL.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

You honestly think Kaep is better than Smith right now? Have you not seen him play? He has horrible mechanics, just like Alex when he was young. Alex is lightyears ahead of Kaep at the moment. Heck, Kaep had an open WR in the second quarter and was late delivering the pass, about a second too late. That pass was almost intercepted.

OK, Smith is 8 years into this league. Give Kaep one full season and I think he will be better than Smith. Smith is not very accurate at all. Then the next throw to Jenkins was on the money a throw that Smith won't can't make. It isn't an apples to apples argument...at all.

A. Smith 3 for 3 tonight all in the perfect position. 1 ridiculously difficult throw right on the money. Your act is growing tired. Kaep had a nice run, but he looked shaky in the passing game. You are going to be really frustrated this season.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

he's a vet too
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

OK, Smith is 8 years into this league. Give Kaep one full season and I think he will be better than Smith. Smith is not very accurate at all. Then the next throw to Jenkins was on the money a throw that Smith won't can't make. It isn't an apples to apples argument...at all.

U Mad?

he's a vet too

yup been watching the Niners for 30+ years now and I look forward the day when Harbaugh gives Kaep the reigns.
Originally posted by dtcomposer:

A. Smith 3 for 3 tonight all in the perfect position. 1 ridiculously difficult throw right on the money. Your act is growing tired. Kaep had a nice run, but he looked shaky in the passing game. You are going to be really frustrated this season.

This. Lol. His following post is also accuracy related. He will not account for last year. Kap has the ability to get better, Alex not so much. Lolz
yup been watching the Niners for 30+ years now and I look forward the day when Harbaugh gives Kaep the reigns.

Thats a long time to be wrong. Lol

This. Lol. His following post is also accuracy related. He will not account for last year. Kap has the ability to get better, Alex not so much. Lolz

All in the perfect position. Are you frikking kidding me. That 9 yard ramble run that was credited to Smith for nine yards was scooped near the shoelaces. Rose colored glasses again.

All in the perfect position. Are you frikking kidding me. That 9 yard ramble run that was credited to Smith for nine yards was scooped near the shoelaces. Rose colored glasses again.

I didn't write that dude. Now I see you have a problem identifying what's going on. Hahah