There are 843 users in the forums

Colin Kaepernick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Maybe more. IMO, he was a medium term project. I saw him play in college a lot. He should sit and learn the craft for three years. After that, we'll see.

why three yrs?
Originally posted by fly15:
why three yrs?

thats when alex contract is over
He wont start this year unless there is an injury.

Looks like he is making progress though. Glad to hear it. Give the kid a break and allow him some time. He does play the toughest position in all of sports.

Hoping Tolzien can secure himself a spot as well. Would be nice to have both the young guys develop for a few years.
Originally posted by cciowa:
and alof of people hate alex so much one small scrap of good news about CK causes the alex haters to foam at the mouth
Isn't that crazy even after the year Alex had? CK can only dream of having a season like that! I can't believe people actually hate this guy.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
why three yrs?

do u ever think about anything else other than Alex?
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
why three yrs?

do u ever think about anything else other than Alex?

lol

And this is the CK thread too, being derailed.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Number11:
Isn't that crazy even after the year Alex had? CK can only dream of having a season like that! I can't believe people actually hate this guy.

they are good posters 11. they can not help it if thier blind loyality to thier hatred for alex makes them sound foolish

they are good posters 11. they can not help it if thier blind loyality to thier hatred for alex makes them sound foolish

Its perpetuated by some foolish comments from some of the Smith camp as well.

It works both ways.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jul 31, 2012 at 4:10 PM ]
Sounds like he is making good progress and work with his mechanics. Hope to see him progress even more in the preseason.
and alof of people hate alex so much one small scrap of good news about CK causes the alex haters to foam at the mouth

Ck held his own camp called: Camp Collin
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Its perpetuated by some foolish comments from some of the Smith camp as well.

It works both ways.
actually from what i have seen, the pro smith camp is very willing to meet the anti smith camp half way and admit alex is not perfect and he must improve this year, a majority of the anti smith camp are either unable or unwilling to give alex any scrap of credit whatsoever.,. example.. alex is to blame for the poor offensive line play is just off the charts.and when you see posts from posters nitpicking the angle he bends his non throwing arm and his running style vs the running style of shaun hill, you know you can not meet them half way
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Ck held his own camp called: Camp Collin

yes , his running backs were jamal robinson and korey sheets, his wide outs were otis arny, jason hill ziegler and pj fleck.backing up ck was nate davis and cody pickett. a sterling cast indeed
To be fair though... Shaun Hill was the greatest QB to never start a full season. And he showed Andy Lee the proper angles needed for punts.

Truth is a three edged sword, their truth, your turth with the real truth somewhere in between. Blind loyalty is prevalent on both sides.
Share 49ersWebzone