There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official Aldon Smith Thread

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I fear more will come of thi story and it wont be good. There goes flying under the radar this off season. Coach needs to get this s**t under control NOW.
Dude too much Nickelodeon and Disney channel for you Idaho. Calm the fck down.

Unfortunately we don't live in a world with talking animals and perfect families who eat dinner promptly at 6 every night and wash it down with their glasses of cold milk like June, Ward and The Beav. We also don't live in a world where the only bad decision one can make is whether to go with Larry Mondello to go and climb into the big coffee cup billboard downtown to see if the steam coming from inside of it is from real coffee or not.

Bad judgement to have that many people in his house, yes. An indictment to prove he's a ticking time bomb who's waiting to self destruct? Hell no. C'mon man. I actually commend him for not going to Santana Row or some other place where he could be caught up in that "drink and drive" scenario again. A good idea gone wrong is more likely what happened here. But then again, you're from Idaho where you can leave your doors unlocked at night and the only thing you have to worry about is someone stealing your newspaper.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Its ok. Life is full of those. I'd like to think we're learning lessons here.

1. DO NOT THROW $100,000.00 crack parties.

2. Not all online sports arguments will end in a wager.

Not even enough balls for a friendly wager
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 9:48 PM ]
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Its ok. Life is full of those. I'd like to think we're learning lessons here.

1. DO NOT THROW $100,000.00 crack parties.

2. Not all online sports arguments will end in a wager.

Not even enough balls for a friendly wager

I don't think you quite understand #2.
.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 9:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I don't think you quite understand #2.

Oh I understand, you can't back up what you say
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 30, 2012 at 9:49 PM ]
My God ppl really . You win kill him now, that evil SOB
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Its ok. Life is full of those. I'd like to think we're learning lessons here.

1. DO NOT THROW $100,000.00 crack parties.

2. Not all online sports arguments will end in a wager.

People who aren't willing to stand by what they usually speak the loudest

If you can't let this go, how do you expect the media to let go our premier pass rusher throwing gun and drug parties and getting stabbed.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Jun 30, 2012 at 9:50 PM ]
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
I fear more will come of thi story and it wont be good. There goes flying under the radar this off season. Coach needs to get this s**t under control NOW.
Dude too much Nickelodeon and Disney channel for you Idaho. Calm the fck down.

Unfortunately we don't live in a world with talking animals and perfect families who eat dinner promptly at 6 every night and wash it down with their glasses of cold milk like June, Ward and The Beav. We also don't live in a world where the only bad decision one can make is whether to go with Larry Mondello to go and climb into the big coffee cup billboard downtown to see if the steam coming from inside of it is from real coffee or not.

Bad judgement to have that many people in his house, yes. An indictment to prove he's a ticking time bomb who's waiting to self destruct? Hell no. C'mon man. I actually commend him for not going to Santana Row or some other place where he could be caught up in that "drink and drive" scenario again. A good idea gone wrong is more likely what happened here. But then again, you're from Idaho where you can leave your doors unlocked at night and the only thing you have to worry about is someone stealing your newspaper.

Cool story. But you have no idea where im from.

We are talking about 49ers, a bunch of them apparently, getting s**t faced, and hanging around people doing bad s**t, at aldons every weekend, and then this kinda s**t happens. The media is going to have a field day with this i fear.

Coach needs to get his players in line. all there is to it. We are not the raiders or lions, we are the 49ers, i expect beter and im sure coach does as well.

No one has said he is a ticking time bomb, anyone infering so is just twisting words. People are saying if he doesnt get his s**t together he is going to have a short career because he is a dumbass. I think he is a good kid, but i also think he is making stupid decisisons.

And you know how you dont get a DUI? call a cab.
In after the lock!!!!
Blessing in disguise..I feel that to the fullest.
I just got word from my boy J who DJ's for Aldon at his house parties in Santa Clara and he said some uninvited Mexicans crashed it and it was just a minor cut nothing to worry about. Probably just some Nortetas that crashed it but usually its never like that.
Originally posted by PrimeTime:
I just got word from my boy J who DJ's for Aldon at his house parties in Santa Clara and he said some uninvited Mexicans crashed it and it was just a minor cut nothing to worry about. Probably just some Nortetas that crashed it but usually its never like that.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. That's why I don't like these huge house parties. You have no idea who the majority of the people are, and it only takes one crazy f**k to ruin the whole thing.
  • mike
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,827
I was expecting to hear Chris brown and Rihanna were somehow involved in this.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by 16to87:
http://vimeo.com/43061911#
no wonder he's been getting in trouble,he's got alotta money and all kind of leaches hanging off him

THIS PARY LOOKED CRACKING!! I'd party with Aldon Fvck It!

A bunch of L7's the whole lotta of ya! Haha

Flat bill caps, hip hop and hard liquor? Yeah, $**t will go down...this is a bad combination.

Next time, a security unit.

Some fine ladies though.
[ Edited by NinerGold39 on Jul 1, 2012 at 1:14 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Flat bill caps, hip hop and hard liquor? Yeah, $**t will go down...this is a bad combination.

Next time, a security unit.

Some fine ladies though.

Really hope I am misdetecting sarcasm(the 1st line) lol.