There are 106 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by NinerSquire:
49er Fans Please boycott PFT. Com for jerking us around with this reduced suspension garbage.
I just click on the article. The second i see it's PFT i realized i made a mistake and i've already given them my click.
Originally posted by NinerSquire:
49er Fans Please boycott PFT. Com for jerking us around with this reduced suspension garbage.
boycott these b***hes
Nvm
[ Edited by NinerSquire on Nov 4, 2014 at 11:05 AM ]
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
What a joke his suspension wasn't cut short. Absolute joke.
Florio and Mortensen got their clicks. They break a story 2 weeks early and we get all excited wanting to read the news. Now they will still have the same story when Aldon does come back. They will probably make up additional crap about the reasons why the Commissioner didn't reduce the suspension, and all the while none of it was every true.

Lol! Now they are rolling with the we almost traded Brooks to the Browns. You think they would choose a team other than the browns...
it's always the browns
no other team
that's how you know it's a flat out f**king lie
Demarcus Dobbs just released.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

I just saw this....who is taking his spot? Hmmmmmmm.........
  • TyCore
  • Veteran

hmmm...
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Just read it was to open up a spot for Dial and Tank. I immediatly though there was an announcement on Aldon.
Originally posted by Baldie:
Just read it was to open up a spot for Dial and Tank. I immediatly though there was an announcement on Aldon.

Or Dorsey.

You sure?

Originally posted by 951NINER:

You sure?

Where you read this was for Dial and or Tank? Plus we already had a spot open for them if we wanted. We have 52 on the 53 (That Leon whatever his name isn't sticking around).
^^^^^^^
Matt Barrows article on home page.

Even Baalke is trolling us now.
It might open a spot on that gameday active roster for Tank but we know who it opens a spot for on the 53...

Yep, Frank Stallone.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Even Baalke is trolling us now.
lol
Share 49ersWebzone