Shop: 2024 49ers Training Camp Headwear →

There are 123 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by btthepunk:
It might open a spot on that gameday active roster for Tank but we know who it opens a spot for on the 53...

Yep, Frank Stallone.

"Take it back
doo doo doo doooooo
take it back"
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m6 minutes ago
Despite #49ers opening up a roster spot, don't expect a reinstatement of Aldon Smith today. Seems unlikely for tomorrow, start of work week

Yup, we lose this w/e and the season is done so you might as well continue to develop Dial and activate Carradine. It couldn't hurt!
Stupid ass Aldon. Part of this collapse is on his stupidity and inability to play. f**ker.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Stupid ass Aldon. Part of this collapse is on his stupidity and inability to play. f**ker.

he doesn't play/coach offense. The defense is fine.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

he doesn't play/coach offense. The defense is fine.

I know Just venting.

lol people are unreal. Collapse? We are f**king 4-4, halfway through the season. Give it some time. Now if we get crushed next week and show no heart, then I am with you brother.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
probably would have been reinstated if he hadn't been caught drinking that Zima
Originally posted by 9erguy:

lol people are unreal. Collapse? We are f**king 4-4, halfway through the season. Give it some time. Now if we get crushed next week and show no heart, then I am with you brother.

Hey now, logic and reasonable thinking have no place in Niner talk.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by 9erguy:

Hey now, logic and reasonable thinking have no place in Niner talk.

I believe that was the 6th sign of the apocalypse.

Don't say he didn't cost us this year. He cost us dearly.
So much for good behavior. What a crock.
Goodell is such a c**k sucker.
[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Nov 4, 2014 at 3:10 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Don't say he didn't cost us this year. He cost us dearly.

Yeah our defense looks horrible so far
  • CMIO
f**k Goodell. POS. Lets wife beaters get away with 2 game suspensions until he gets caught by TMZ, but has no sympathy for a guy that went through voluntary rehab and has been a good citizen despite an overwhelming 9 game suspension.

No respect, that a*****e. Glad guys like Drew Brees call him an a*****e openly.
Share 49ersWebzone