LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 421 users in the forums

NFC West preview show tonight

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Bruschi saying we did too much this offseason
I don't know how you can do too much, especially when you add to your strengths and address your weakness.

Agreed. I don't understand how you do too much, you did more than enough maybe to put us over the hump, but not too much.
Here comes the Russell Wilson nutsucking

[insertgifofwifehere]
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I don't know how you can do too much, especially when you add to your strengths and address your weakness.

Agreed. I don't understand how you do too much, you did more than enough maybe to put us over the hump, but not too much.

lol did too much? We signed two FA WR, drafted needs, and resigned our defense...why the hell is that so much?
Originally posted by Ajanke:

lol did too much? We signed two FA WR, drafted needs, and resigned our defense...why the hell is that so much?

Exactly. We added quality WRs in Moss/Mannigham, added a speedster in Jenkins, got 2 good backs in Jacobs and the speedy James. Then brought in a former Harbaugh QB in Josh Johnson. And kept Rogers, Brooks and Goldson, plus kept Spillman aboard, and Lee was extended( ). Great offseason.
Bradford is such trash
Originally posted by Ajanke:

Exactly. We added quality WRs in Moss/Mannigham, added a speedster in Jenkins, got 2 good backs in Jacobs and the speedy James. Then brought in a former Harbaugh QB in Josh Johnson. And kept Rogers, Brooks and Goldson, plus kept Spillman aboard, and Lee was extended( ). Great offseason.
Yeah, plus I doubt we are gonna come out in game one and be the Patriots or Saints. JH will stick to the "identity" of the 49ers. Now, when we need to we can beat teams in ways we couldn't last season.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
"Don't sleep on the Seahawks"? Amazing, people still think they will win the division

They said dont sleep on the Seahawks, he never insinuated that they would or possibly will win the division...
Well, he just said it. Again, it's amazing how people keep picking the Seahawks to win the west. What is it about the Seahawks that compels this?
[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on May 29, 2012 at 5:08 PM ]
Dumbass bruschi picked Seattle to win the West
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@espn_nfcwest Bruschi goes with Seahawks, 49ers, Cardinals and Rams in that order. Tim Hasselbeck goes 49ers, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams.

bruschi is a joke
"Don't sleep on the Seahawks"? Amazing, people still think they will win the division

They said dont sleep on the Seahawks, he never insinuated that they would or possibly will win the division...
Well, he just said it. Again, it's amazing how people keep picking the Seahawks to win the west.

No, that was the first time he said it.

Well, he just said it. Again, it's amazing how people keep picking the Seahawks to win the west.

That's because I knew what was coming.

Then you agree that was the first time he said it, not the second.
Dumbass bruschi picked Seattle to win the West

The stroke must have affected his judgement

Then you agree that was the first time he said it, not the second.
Damit man, I never said he said it the first time. Did you even read my 1st post on this:

Jesus f_king Christ. I said that because I knew where he was leaning on this.
Originally posted by susweel:
#1 Niners

#2 Seacocks
#3 Tards
#4 Lambs

Fixed
Share 49ersWebzone